Stephen Reid/@Rockjaw: Your EGA tears are not real issues

Mazinger-Zetto

On the 20th if you paid and can't play. That'll be an issue.

This...THIS...is the point everyone needs to remember. Bioware did not have to do an early access promotion amongst many other things they have done for the community. If you ain't paying you are not a customer bottom line. They have provided us with a curtesy, give them the curtesy of growing a pair and not qq'ing about everything in the known universe regarding this game or what you think is valid.

**** and let them do their job.

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

https://twitter.com/#!/Rockjaw/status/146967418332397568

Okay, whether you believe he's in the right or not, this is poor community relations. As someone who has worked support, this would have gotten me fired.

Even if you ignore a customer's issues, you never verbally marginalize it. Never.

I agree, SR sucks. But this EGA b/s isnt particularly his fault. All he can do is control the situation as much as possible while the nameless idiot responsible for this continues to pat himself on the back for a job well done.

um, duh dude. You aren't paying anything till the 20th when you're free 30 days starts then.

Explain where this magical money is coming from your pocket, and please share.

/scratch

where are my 54.99€ now that i gave to GameStop ?!

"dear bioware I think I deserve to cut in line on the first come first serve EARLY GAME ACCESS because i said so. why won't you take me seriously????????"

Wow, you so eloquently summed up every criticism of EGA. Except you didn't.

We don't want to cut in line. We want the line to be shorter, or the line to be nonexistent, or the line to just be marked off so that we know where we are in line.

i say good on him, if people took the time to read the forums or the 100's of tweets he gets every day they would find alot of their questions already answered, but people feel the need to believe they are their own special snow flake and that even though 100 people have been given the same answer, they still believe that *Their* situation will be completly unique, in reference to the question that the tweet was in response to, the answer is going to be the same.

um, duh dude. You aren't paying anything till the 20th when you're free 30 days starts then.

Explain where this magical money is coming from your pocket, and please share.

Origin already billed me 45 pounds. You were saying?

Edited by Skeelol

lolz... if a tweet is holding him back from helping people he needs to find a new job.. Maybe holding a STOP sign at a x-road so kiddies can walk to school

The fact that he is on it 24/7 makes him sound pretty contradicting...

Makes me wonder if he works for Twitter rather than Bioware.

Get off your tall horse. This is not about entitlement. This is about a company that fails to see it is a customer service operation.

Gaming companies aren't customer service operations, I have yet to receive good service from any company in the gaming industry and by now its a pretty established practice since due to things like monopolies on IPs (like Star Wars) they know they can skimp on service.

i say good on him, if people took the time to read the forums or the 100's of tweets he gets every day they would find alot of their questions already answered, but people feel the need to believe they are their own special snow flake and that even though 100 people have been given the same answer, they still believe that *Their* situation will be completly unique, in reference to the question that the tweet was in response to, the answer is going to be the same.

"I'm sorry I can't help with that" would have been shorter than his response that was dismissive and offensive to a large number of players.