First thing you are gonna do ingame once your invited

Goldenranger

The first thing I wanted to do...............I already did, my boyfriend is already in so I reserved all the names I want.

And then explore, explore, explore my sith warrior.:D

First thing I'm going to do is create all my chars so my names are reserved.

I got in on the last wave yesterday, so here's what I did.

Watched all cinematics with my son, then spent time on coming up with the look for my "main", then hit PLAY, then watched my class cinematic, then got my first quest and started learning about my character!

Was a lot of fun!

After about 3 levels, I let my son create a character, then we had a blast coming up with names we wanted to reserve, and did so with various class and race combos!

Then, later, I leveled my main to 9 and called it a night!

I got in on the last wave yesterday, so here's what I did.

Watched all cinematics with my son, then spent time on coming up with the look for my "main", then hit PLAY, then watched my class cinematic, then got my first quest and started learning about my character!

Was a lot of fun!

After about 3 levels, I let my son create a character, then we had a blast coming up with names we wanted to reserve, and did so with various class and race combos!

Then, later, I leveled my main to 9 and called it a night!

Cool a son and father game............my son is too young to play this game but he is a huge star wars fan so in a few years he will have his char too

I have numbers ready for my main to be made extra fast, but at this point, knowing I will be quite late on the EGA, I am not even worried of that. So now, I am just hoping to reserve atleast a few of the names I wanted, for myself and my friend. And him doing the same for me, if he gets in before me.

After that, level like a madman, craft like a madman, quest like a madman. Get the F out of the starting zones before the next wave gets there. Or retail.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.