Sith Inquisitor story vs. Sith Warrior (SPOILERS)

Esbia

I think without any actual proof that Bioware pulled a Kotor 2 with the Sith Inquisitor story.

Because of time constraints,rushed released date or w/e reason the original SI story was scrapped and something mediocre was pulled together quickly.

It's just feels low quality in a weird,unnatural way compared to the Sith Warrior.(on it's own it's good enough)

Edited by Kaedusz

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both stories were good, no doubt about that. I loved playing my Warrior as a dark-sided, but honourable and gentlemanly aristocrat. But for me, the Inquisitor remains a lot more vivid in my memory. As the Inquisitor (and the Consular, compared to the Knight), I really felt like an incredibly powerful Force-user. Indeed, particularly playing LS and romancing Ashara, I felt that the influence of the Force and the different philosophies concerning it where one of the central foci of the story. The other, of course, was the rags-to-riches aspect of the story. The Inquisitor just keeps going on and on out of pure determination in the face of great adversity, scorned by most of the Sith hierarchy, and eventually forces the Dark Council to acknowledge him as an equal. Meanwhile, the Warrior also rises, but from a much more privileged beginning, and instead of climbing, is uplifted by the Hand. There's a reason my Sorcerer remains the head of my legacy, even though I main my merc.

Both stories were good, no doubt about that. I loved playing my Warrior as a dark-sided, but honourable and gentlemanly aristocrat. But for me, the Inquisitor remains a lot more vivid in my memory. As the Inquisitor (and the Consular, compared to the Knight), I really felt like an incredibly powerful Force-user. Indeed, particularly playing LS and romancing Ashara, I felt that the influence of the Force and the different philosophies concerning it where one of the central foci of the story. The other, of course, was the rags-to-riches aspect of the story. The Inquisitor just keeps going on and on out of pure determination in the face of great adversity, scorned by most of the Sith hierarchy, and eventually forces the Dark Council to acknowledge him as an equal. Meanwhile, the Warrior also rises, but from a much more privileged beginning, and instead of climbing, is uplifted by the Hand. There's a reason my Sorcerer remains the head of my legacy, even though I main my merc.

You're being a bit of a romantic here for the most part.

Since the Sith Inquisitor took over the Sphere of Ancient Knowledge, several other Dark Council members took over different Spheres without the Sith Inquisitor ever being consulted. It mattered little if the latter disagreed, agreed or remained neutral.

In the Annihilation novel, it is implied that only those whose opinion really matters are brought onto the fold to debate it and NOT only once either...

Arho, Arkous, Soverus, Karrid, Acina and these are the ones I can remember that rose to power, even if for a short time.

In the end, the Sith Inquisitor is akin to Darth Zhorrid: An inexperienced weakling commanding little respect over its peers, with no real meaningful or palpable power base of its own or connections, easily both manipulable and discarded if need be.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

You're being a bit of a romantic here for the most part.

Since the Sith Inquisitor took over the Sphere of Ancient Knowledge, several other Dark Council members took over different Spheres without the Sith Inquisitor ever being consulted. It mattered little if the latter disagreed, agreed or remained neutral.

In the Annihilation novel, it is implied that only those whose opinion really matters are brought onto the fold to debate it and NOT only once either...

Arho, Arkous, Soverus, Karrid, Acina and these are the ones I can remember that rose to power, even if for a short time.

In the end, the Sith Inquisitor is akin to Darth Zhorrid: An inexperienced weakling commanding little respect over its peers, with no real meaningful or palpable power base of its own or connections, easily both manipulable and discarded if need be.

To be fair, that's a restriction of gameplay. The side material can't show Nox as participating because anything less than his alilgnment is kept up to player choice. He can't be shown as, say, endorsing Karrid because your Inquisitor might have been a xenophobic arse. Yeah, Nox is inexperienced, but contrary to Darth Zhorrid he's actually scarily competent (being a PC, and everything). That man is likely to have been at least partially responsible for the capture of Makeb, the defeat of Darth Malgus, the success of the Dread Executioners, and of course defeated and humiliated Thanaton, who was a powerful Sith and well-reflected by his peers. Given that the canonical Inquisitor is DS, he probably still retains his transparent friends. The Dark Council may consider him an inexperienced upstart (and would be right), but he's definitely a force to be reckoned with, unlike Zhorrid.

To be fair, that's a restriction of gameplay. The side material can't show Nox as participating because anything less than his alilgnment is kept up to player choice. He can't be shown as, say, endorsing Karrid because your Inquisitor might have been a xenophobic arse. Yeah, Nox is inexperienced, but contrary to Darth Zhorrid he's actually scarily competent (being a PC, and everything). That man is likely to have been at least partially responsible for the capture of Makeb, the defeat of Darth Malgus, the success of the Dread Executioners, and of course defeated and humiliated Thanaton, who was a powerful Sith and well-reflected by his peers. Given that the canonical Inquisitor is DS, he probably still retains his transparent friends. The Dark Council may consider him an inexperienced upstart (and would be right), but he's definitely a force to be reckoned with, unlike Zhorrid.

It is obviously a restriction of gameplay. No one ever stated otherwise.

However, said restriction is actually contextualized within the story. They could ignore it altogether but they prefer to take advantage of it and give it use in a way that makes perfect sense.

Also, whether the Sith Inquisitor is competent or not is a matter of opinion, not FACTUAL. It is subjective, given that one player's character can be a total idiotic nutjob who thinks of itself first and foremost or someone who actively pursues the betterment of the Empire. Plus...

(...) Given that the canonical Inquisitor is DS, he probably still retains his transparent friends. The Dark Council may consider him an inexperienced upstart (and would be right), but he's definitely a force to be reckoned with, unlike Zhorrid.

Not really and I have proof of that, less than a week old.

Just an honest oversight! The text will be updated to correct the issue in a future update.

It is possible that someday far from now, a future product may depend on setting canon versions of some events, as happened with KOTOR and KOTOR II. Nobody can say for sure. But we do not have any plans to ever declare the "canon" version of any decision your character makes while the game is live. That's up to you.

"Nox" can be whatever you want it to be. Yours can be what you claim; Mine can be the total opposite. What I said earlier on the other hand is not exactly open to interpretation.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Also, whether the Sith Inquisitor is competent or not is a matter of opinion, not FACTUAL. It is subjective, given that one player's character can be a total idiotic nut job who thinks of himself first and foremost or someone who actively pursues the betterment of the Empire. Plus...

Even the derpiest, laziest Inquisitor has shown considerable competence while leveling. In comparison to his NPC peers, at least. His motivation is irrelevant.

"Nox" can be whatever you want him to be. Yours can be what you claim; Mine can be the total opposite. What I said earlier on the other hand is not exactly open to interpretation.

Interesting. I had understood that Star Wars canon treated all the imperial characters as -- broad strokes -- Dark Siders for continuity purposes. I stand corrected, then.

Even the derpiest, laziest Inquisitor has shown considerable competence while leveling. In comparison to his NPC peers, at least. His motivation is irrelevant.

Doesn't nullify what I said earlier however.

(...) In the end, the Sith Inquisitor is akin to Darth Zhorrid: An inexperienced weakling commanding little respect over its peers, with no real meaningful or palpable power base of its own or connections, easily both manipulable and discarded if need be.

At least as far as the rationale for his appointment is concerned.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Doesn't nullify what I said earlier however.

At least as far his appointment to the Dark Council is concerned.

I suppose you could argue that the Inquisitor is level 50-ish at the end of the class story, while Zhorrid dies at level 32, but that's getting a bit too meta for me.

The Makeb storyline is interesting in this regard. Clearly, Marr puts considerable faith in the Inquisitor's abilities. Could be interpreted either as trying to shape the Inquisitor into a tool of his, or as relying on him as the Dark Councillor with the most recent combat experience (or something in that direction). Considering how much Marr is willing to sacrifice for Makeb, he's clearly not taking this decision lightly.

I suppose you could argue that the Inquisitor is level 50-ish at the end of the class story, while Zhorrid dies at level 32, but that's getting a bit too meta for me.

Zhorrid was twisted and turned by her father, Darth Jadus, a Lord of the Dark Council, second only to the Emperor according to Watcher Two. :o

The Makeb storyline is interesting in this regard. Clearly, Marr puts considerable faith in the Inquisitor's abilities. Could be interpreted either as trying to shape the Inquisitor into a tool of his, or as relying on him as the Dark Councillor with the most recent combat experience (or something in that direction). Considering how much Marr is willing to sacrifice for Makeb, he's clearly not taking this decision lightly.

He turns to the Sith Inquisitor because he can't even pretend to be capable of commanding any other Dark Lord in the Council.

If the Sith Inquisitor is successful, Marr moves his fleet of ships to secure the system, which is what he did. However, the key sentiment here is that the fleet is lead by Marr himself, NOT the Inquisitor.

Had the Inquisitor failed, what had Marr lost exactly?

A potential ally within the Dark Council he could rely on? Fleets of ships? Connections within the Imperial Military? Hordes of acolytes?

Not really.

Again, the Sith Inquisitor is the provincial sacrificial lamb of the Dark Council, for good reason IMHO. The one individual who picks up the trash. :cool:

Edited by Darth_Wicked

He turns to the Sith Inquisitor because he can't even pretend to be capable of commanding any other Dark Lord in the Council.

Well, he is the de-facto leader, and his Sphere of Influence is the most important of all in times of war. But really, who else could he send? Darth Mortis is after the Shroud, Darth Acina is trying to fix the Dreadseed mess, Vowrawn is an old and weak man (76 and immediately willing to give up and die when the Wrath comes face to face), Darth Rictus is even older, Marr himself aswell as Arkous and Soverus (probably) were fighting the war more directly, and whether Darth Aruk and Darth Ravage have ever done anything of any use is really beyond me. In short, he didn't have that many options.

Well, he is the de-facto leader, and his Sphere of Influence is the most important of all in times of war. But really, who else could he send? Darth Mortis is after the Shroud, Darth Acina is trying to fix the Dreadseed mess, Vowrawn is an old and weak man (76 and immediately willing to give up and die when the Wrath comes face to face), Darth Rictus is even older, Marr himself aswell as Arkous and Soverus (probably) were fighting the war more directly, and whether Darth Aruk and Darth Ravage have ever done anything of any use is really beyond me. In short, he didn't have that many options.

But what I said earlier remains: If the Sith Inquisitor had been successful, Marr would be able to secure the system with his own fleet(s), as per his original intention.

If the Sith Inquisitor had failed, he wouldn't have lost much to begin with, since the whole operation on Makeb, based on the need of secrecy, was running with a bare-bones skeleton crew.

By the time Makeb was going sour,

- in this case the Sith Inquisitor obviously - for whatever was going wrong there, namely the busted incursion into Stronghold-One. :p Edited by Darth_Wicked

But what I said earlier remains: If the Sith Inquisitor had been successful, Marr would be able to secure the system with his own fleet(s), as per his original intention.

If the Sith Inquisitor had failed, he wouldn't have lost much to begin with, since the whole operation on Makeb, based on the need of secrecy, was running with a bare-bones skeleton crew.

By the time Makeb was going sour,

- in this case the Sith Inquisitor obviously - for whatever was going wrong there, namely the busted incursion into Stronghold-One. :p

Of course. I mean, look at the personnel he's got you working with and you'll know what he thinks of you :p.

My post got me wondering, however, as to why the heck Darth Ravage is in charge of the Sphere of Diplomacy/ Expansion. I mean, I can see expansion. But diplomacy? The guy is about as diplomatic as a Rancor on a diet.

Of course. I mean, look at the personnel he's got you working with and you'll know what he thinks of you :p.

My post got me wondering, however, as to why the heck Darth Ravage is in charge of the Sphere of Diplomacy/ Expansion. I mean, I can see expansion. But diplomacy? The guy is about as diplomatic as a Rancor on a diet.

I've thought of that several times as well, pertaining Ravage, whenever he shows up. His "name" alone... :confused:

After a little bit though, I remember that "diplomacy" for some Sith may be interpreted differently.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

I've thought of that several times as well, pertaining Ravage, whenever he shows up. His "name" alone... :confused:

After a little bit though, I remember that "diplomacy" for some Sith may be interpreted differently.

That's why I said that I could see expansion. But really, throughout the game there are a bunch of Sith that would make better *actual* diplomats, that Sphere of Influence would have been ideal for Darth Serevin to take up at some point IMO. I mean, with the way they behave, even having Darth Mortis as the diplomat and Ravage as the representative of jurisdiction would make way more sense. :confused:

That's why I said that I could see expansion. But really, throughout the game there are a bunch of Sith that would make better *actual* diplomats, that Sphere of Influence would have been ideal for Darth Serevin to take up at some point IMO. I mean, with the way they behave, even having Darth Mortis as the diplomat and Ravage as the representative of jurisdiction would make way more sense. :confused:

It is likely we're missing something. Maybe Ravage became harsher and more disillusioned after the constant Sith in-fighting and became less patient or cooperative as a result.

In other words, far more expansionist and far less diplomat. :p

That's not really true. Fact is they couldn't very well mention the Inquisitor's story because it would detract from the Players experience. Referring to the Inquisitor by any of the names associated with completing the class story would take away the players experience, because it'd be saying that none of their personal choices mattered. The only thing that could be implied from the Novel as to the status of the Inquisitor, is that s/he is too busy enforcing the will of the Empire to do something as simple as filling empty seats. Especially since all that is required is majority vote.

Some of them weren't really voted in so much as taking the places of their former masters. Arkous got in because, as noted during the galactic storyline, he's known the Council members for many years, so it wouldn't take much prodding to get him a seat once one was available. Khorrid got in because she eliminated her only competition to that position, so a majority vote wasn't even necessary. The rest had either gotten in before the Inquisitor or were already members who were off doing the Empire's will during the main story events.

That's not true in the slightest. The Inquisitor is extremely powerful, and the decimation of Thanaton's power base and the defeat of Thanaton himself ultimately proved that the Inquisitor was a force to be reckoned with and not someone to be underestimated, given the Inquisitor's meteoric rise from Slave to Dark Council member in just two short years. Not even Zash could elevate her status that quickly and she'd been fighting on and off with Skotia behind the scenes for the last decade or so.

We don't see much of Khorrid's actual power and her appointment to the seat had to do with her control over a powerful super-weapon that no other Sith Lord was equipped to control. The remaining "Original" members of the Dark Council didn't have many choices or options in who to give seats to because they had to do it relatively quickly in order to ensure stability within the Empire. An empty chair would make them look weak

As far as Ravage is concerned, I don't believe he'll be around for too much longer. He never had much self control at the beginning and all he's done is irritate the other Dark Council members. Marr most of all. While Marr does still have to play politics with his fellow council members, he has pretty much acknowledged that the only one he can really put any kind of trust in is the Inquisitor and those not affiliated with the council. Those being the Player Classes.

That's not really true. Fact is they couldn't very well mention the Inquisitor's story because it would detract from the Players experience. Referring to the Inquisitor by any of the names associated with completing the class story would take away the players experience, because it'd be saying that none of their personal choices mattered. The only thing that could be implied from the Novel as to the status of the Inquisitor, is that s/he is too busy enforcing the will of the Empire to do something as simple as filling empty seats. Especially since all that is required is majority vote.

You missed my earlier point: This is quite OBVIOUSLY(!!!) a gameplay restriction but one that is used and appropriately contextualized within the story.

You are obviously both free to fully ignore the latter and embrace the former but it's there nonetheless.

In the end, the Sith Inquisitor is hardly relevant enough for Marr and his cohorts to give it a call, whenever meaningful decisions are necessary.

, I guess most people were way too occupied thinking how awesome they were, just because they became the most recent addition to the Dark Council.

^^ I was one of them. :p

Some of them weren't really voted in so much as taking the places of their former masters. Arkous got in because, as noted during the galactic storyline, he's known the Council members for many years, so it wouldn't take much prodding to get him a seat once one was available. Khorrid got in because she eliminated her only competition to that position, so a majority vote wasn't even necessary. The rest had either gotten in before the Inquisitor or were already members who were off doing the Empire's will during the main story events.

Last I checked, what I said concerning the likes of Arkous and Karrid was not pertaining their deeds or reputation but rather the fact they took a seat on the Dark Council, while the Sith Inquisitor was oblivious to it all.

Different things. As such, kinda irrelevant.

That's not true in the slightest. The Inquisitor is extremely powerful, and the decimation of Thanaton's power base and the defeat of Thanaton himself ultimately proved that the Inquisitor was a force to be reckoned with and not someone to be underestimated, given the Inquisitor's meteoric rise from Slave to Dark Council member in just two short years. Not even Zash could elevate her status that quickly and she'd been fighting on and off with Skotia behind the scenes for the last decade or so.

You're confused.

Did you noticed the meteoric rise of Darth Zhorrid, seeing how an utter buffoon she was? Being both unworthy to succeed her father and be a Dark Council member? Did you ever wondered why she remained in the Dark Council, even after she made a fool of herself? Repeatedly?

Because she was NO threat to her fellow councilors. Because she didn't command respect over her peers. Because her list of accomplishments, next to the likes of Marr for example, was non-existent.

The Sith Inquisitor is pretty much the same. Again:

(...)

(...)

Again, the Sith Inquisitor is the provincial sacrificial lamb of the Dark Council, for good reason IMHO. The one individual who picks up the trash.

In fact, the Sith Inquisitor is partly responsable for

and
. Bang-up job there to add to its list of "accomplishments".

We don't see much of Khorrid's actual power and her appointment to the seat had to do with her control over a powerful super-weapon that no other Sith Lord was equipped to control. The remaining "Original" members of the Dark Council didn't have many choices or options in who to give seats to because they had to do it relatively quickly in order to ensure stability within the Empire. An empty chair would make them look weak

And your point is?

As far as Ravage is concerned, I don't believe he'll be around for too much longer. He never had much self control at the beginning and all he's done is irritate the other Dark Council members. Marr most of all. While Marr does still have to play politics with his fellow council members, he has pretty much acknowledged that the only one he can really put any kind of trust in is the Inquisitor and those not affiliated with the council. Those being the Player Classes.

Not really. Again...

He turns to the Sith Inquisitor because he can't even pretend to be capable of commanding any other Dark Lord in the Council. (...)

Annihilation proves as much and the video I provided above shows Marr, Mortis and Ravage agreeing on something, when the need arises. Thus, your point is moot.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

as always your really good at sounding like your views and interpretations of lore are one hundred percent fact darth wicked. but you should really know they aren't and stop being so forceful in well forcing them on people.

They're not interpretations. They are what both the game and expanded material - Annihilation in this case - shows.

I provided links repeatedly(!) to even corroborate what I said earlier and behold, I'm the only one actually doing that.

Instead of doing something fairly similar, all I see - for the most part - is people presenting an outlandish view of their characters, NOT actually something that is supported by the game or expanded material itself.

The one example pertaining Ravage by ReiKai is a shining example of such.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

you have to interpret what is shown and different people interpret it differently. your interpretation of when annihilation happened, what it shows, and how what it shows applies to the now is not 100% factual. it's your speculation and again you should stop forcing it on others. Edited by magicallypuzzled

you have to interpret what is shown and different people interpret it differently your interpretation of when annihilation happened what it shows and how what it shows applies to the now is not 100% factual it's your speculation and again you should stop forcing it on others.

Issue being that people are not interpreting what is shown but rather ignoring it altogether.

They merely insist in this opaque outlandish interpretation of what their character stands for, even when there's a plethora of material - both in-game and expanded material - that contradicts their earlier claim.

Also, definition of speculation...

the forming of a theory or conjecture without firm evidence.

Last I checked, I have firm evidence, with such evidence being posted REPEATEDLY(!). Again, it's in the game... No one is making anything up.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Issue being that people are not interpreting what is shown but rather ignoring it altogether.

They merely insist in this opaque outlandish interpretation of what their character stands for, even when there's a plethora of material - both in-game and expanded material - that contradicts their earlier claim.

Also, definition of speculation...

Last I checked, I have firm evidence, with such evidence being posted REPEATEDLY(!). Again, it's in the game... No one is making anything up.

no firm evidence is members of the dark council in game directly saying to darth nox/occulus/imperius's face that he/she is nothing and totally insignificant a two bit player with the darth taking it and having no means to respond. what you have is something that implies something and that thing is old and as likely as not out of date. for instance Marr says to darth nox after makeb we stand as one and at another time that you have accomplished more than the rest of the dark council. your insistence that darth nox is insignificant to the dark council flies straight in the face of that are you ignoring those truths? like you're accusing others of doing or are you simply interpreting those statements as essentially meaningless just like others are interpreting annihilation as essentially meaningless.

what i take greatest offense to is you lumping darth nox with zhorrid it was immediately apparent she was incompetent and it came as no surprised the dark council laughed at her. in contrast both darth marr and darth mortis members said to be high in the dark council's rankings had high respect for darth thanaton a darth that nox powerwise turned into a harmless mouse and played with for a good few minutes before mortis stepped in. nox also showed judgement and intelligence while on makeb you imply that the dark council would laugh at him? who would dare? who wouldn't view him as a threat?

Edited by magicallypuzzled

IDK I feel like Sidious when I use Chain Lightning>Thundering Blast>Chain Lightning>Force Storm and then there's a 50/50 chance I actually say IRL "UNLIMITED POWAAAAH!"

I personally enjoyed the SI storyline to a certain extent. The whole obtaining ghosts and then cleansing them was freaking exhausting. Felt like I was too rushed to cleanse them or obtain more ghosts. Only to find out there were more ghosts to bind and more healing rituals to learn. I was also disappointed you don't get make Hadrik, the Gormak from Voss, a companion I thought that would have been cool.

Khem Val is cool, though his ability to get in the way of my clicking loot can be annoying. Also if I were hot for an alien it would definitely be a Togruta like Ashara.

no firm evidence is members of the dark council in game directly saying to darth nox/occulus/imperius's face that he/she is nothing and totally insignificant a two bit player with the darth taking it and having no means to respond. what you have is something that implies something and that thing is old and as likely as not out of date. (...)

Last I checked, I never stated that any other member in the Dark Council said to the Sith Inquisitor that the latter was insignificant and what not.

Learn to read please.

What I said is that in the Annihilation novel, Marr says that he only convened the RELEVANT(!!!) Dark Council members to decide who would be the next new Councilor: Karrid or Gravus.

Before that, we also have

Until you have more recent or new information that directly contradicts this, what I say remains both OBJECTIVE and FACTUAL. It is both in the game and in the expanded material. If you have an issue with either of them, there's nothing I can do.

However, claiming that the info is "old" or "out of date" - the latter is laughable BTW - only reinforces what I said earlier:

They merely insist in this opaque outlandish interpretation of what their character stands for, even when there's a plethora of material - both in-game and expanded material - that contradicts their earlier claim. (...)

Not much else.

(...) for instance Marr says to darth nox after makeb we stand as one and at another time that you have accomplished more than the rest of the dark council. your insistence that darth nox is insignificant to the dark council flies straight in the face of that are you ignoring those truths? like you're accusing others of doing or are you simply interpreting those statements as essentially meaningless just like others are interpreting annihilation as essentially meaningless.

It's not Darth Nox. It can be Nox, Imperius or Oculus. Yet again, you're reinforcing what I said earlier.

Also, I addressed that already but as with many other things, you either have an issue with reading them or just ignore it altogether:

(...) If the Sith Inquisitor is successful, Marr moves his fleet of ships to secure the system, which is what he did. However, the key sentiment here is that the fleet is lead by Marr himself, NOT the Inquisitor.

Had the Inquisitor failed, what had Marr lost exactly?

A potential ally within the Dark Council he could rely on? Fleets of ships? Connections within the Imperial Military? Hordes of acolytes?

Not really.

Again, the Sith Inquisitor is the provincial sacrificial lamb of the Dark Council, for good reason IMHO. The one individual who picks up the trash.

what i take greatest offense to is you lumping darth nox with zhorrid it was immediately apparent she was incompetent and it came as no surprised the dark council laughed at her. (...)

"Offense"? No offense, but are you delusional? :confused:

Again, not Nox.

(...) in contrast both darth marr and darth mortis members said to be high in the dark council's rankings had high respect for darth thanaton a darth that nox powerwise turned into a harmless mouse and played with for a good few minutes before mortis stepped in. nox also showed judgement and intelligence while on makeb you imply that the dark council would laugh at him? who would dare? who wouldn't view him as a threat?

Last I checked, saying that Thanaton was a better Sith than Ravage gave him credit for his not exactly the same as having high amounts of respect or considering him his equal. The fact that he stood alone against the Sith Inquisitor - unlike Baras initially against the Wrath - speaks volumes I think.

Also, yet again(!), not Nox.

Your further insistence in referring to the Sith Inquisitor as "Darth Nox" only undermines whatever you have to say about the character, from a neutral standpoint. More objective analysis into the game's story and less projecting, please.

Edited by Darth_Wicked