Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

After 3 weeks..still no FP

xRydisx

after 3 weeks of playing. Still haven't yet to be able to do a single FP. No one wants to play. You can't find anyone to group with in this game. Tried creating my own..but always drops off because we are waiting hours just spamming chat. This is really retarded..its frustrating.

I wish you were around back in the day OP.

:Edit: try forming or joining a guild dedicated to doing whatever you wish to do?

I'd rather not hear a negative response as to why you are unable or unwilling to do that, but it's just a suggestion

Edited by AnHero

after 3 weeks of playing. Still haven't yet to be able to do a single FP. No one wants to play. You can't find anyone to group with in this game. Tried creating my own..but always drops off because we are waiting hours just spamming chat. This is really retarded..its frustrating.

I don't believe you. Unless you're just a dick to people?

ive tried making my own, as I stated in OP. I can' get 1-2 more people..and never a 4th..and we just disband. I am in a guild..but its rather small..and most are 40+. I have stood in fleet since 5pm today..and yet to be able to get one for athiss/mandalorian. I tried last week for hammerstation and athiss..never happened. It is honestly frustrating.

are you on to many peoples ignore list?

The only FP I've done is soloing Black Talon at level 16 just for the LS/DS points. Honestly I would join groups for FPs but I lag like crazy. The first 4-man I did was that area on Naar Shadaa (however you spell it) and I was lagging so bad that I felt bad for pretty much getting carried by everyone else.

Once I find a fix (or BW does) then I'll gladly do more group work.

Are you looking for people in the station or on a planet?

No one is going to be standing on the station looking for a FP unless they are 50.

in at fleet. I have soloed on planets, but I never see people lfg for flashpoints on individual planets personally that I remember. Really only see it in fleet.

Try active and not passive LFG. It works loads better, I promise :)

Active LFG:

/who [level range]

/w Jedi-Wan "hey do you want to tank a FP, I have a group"

Passive LFG:

/1 LFG Black Talon

/1 LFG Black Talon

/1 LF2m Black Talon

/1 LF1m Black Talon

/1 LF2m Black Talon

/1 LFG Black Talon

Try active and not passive LFG. It works loads better, I promise :)

Active LFG:

/who [level range]

/w Jedi-Wan "hey do you want to tank a FP, I have a group"

Passive LFG:

/1 LFG Black Talon

/1 LFG Black Talon

/1 LF2m Black Talon

/1 LF1m Black Talon

/1 LF2m Black Talon

/1 LFG Black Talon

Ive been doing it both ways.

I have used who also, and rarely anyone flagged LFG. I have asked people in the level range..but most just yelled back at me about bothering them without their LFG up. Rest just said to busy.

Edited by xRydisx

in at fleet. I have soloed on planets, but I never see people lfg for flashpoints on individual planets personally that I remember. Really only see it in fleet.

You don't see it on planets because normally one LFG is enough to get a whole group.

The reason you see people spending hours spamming on station is because -no one is there-.

ive tried making my own, as I stated in OP. I can' get 1-2 more people..and never a 4th..and we just disband. I am in a guild..but its rather small..and most are 40+. I have stood in fleet since 5pm today..and yet to be able to get one for athiss/mandalorian. I tried last week for hammerstation and athiss..never happened. It is honestly frustrating.

How many people do you need man....You can solo 2 mans easily, you can two man 4 mans easily. Get a couple of people and go blitz it....i am constantly loling chat at people LF1M when they have 3.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.