Bobba fett vs Jango fett

CloudOfBr

....Right, Jango got one good headbutt it, Boba fired Slave 1 blasters and he missed with a rocket and then just dragged Obi-Wan around. Watch the vid again, Obi-Wan pretty much floors him in the hand to hand part.

Are we watching the same video?

Obi-Wan's on the defensive for most of the fight.

Here, let me break it down:

Obi charges Jango, who forces him into a defensive roll while heading for high ground.

Jango then fires a rocket at Obi-Wan, nearly blowing him up and disarming him.

Boba fires on Obi-Wan, knocking him back and down.

Jango makes an ill-advised flying attack, resulting in Obi-Wan kicking him out of the air and disarming him.

Obi-Wan tries to press the attack, but Jango judo-flips him.

Kenobi kicks Jango to the ground.

Obi punches Jango in the abodmen, probably bruising his knuckles and doing no damage to Fett.

Jango headbutts Obi-Wan to the ground.

Obi-Wan tries to Force pull his lightsaber back into his hand, to which Fett responds with "LOLNOPE WHIPCORD", then drags him across the floor before getting hoisted by his own petard when Obi wraps the cord around a pillar.

Jango retrieves his blaster, fires at Obi-Wan, who delivers a flying kick that sends them both over the edge.

Jango uses his wrist blade to break his fall, then releases the whipcord.

Obi-Wan uses the cord to grapple onto the side of the building.

Jango gets to his ship and escapes before Obi-Wan can stop him. I'd like to note that he could have easily turned Slave I around and opened fire with the blasters at this point, probably killing Obi-Wan while he stood there like a dolt.

Edited by XenusParadox

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we watching the same video?

Obi-Wan's on the defensive for most of the fight.

Here, let me break it down:

Obi charges Jango, who forces him into a defensive roll while heading for high ground.

Jango then fires a rocket at Obi-Wan, nearly blowing him up and disarming him.

Boba fires on Obi-Wan, knocking him back and down.

Jango makes an ill-advised flying attack, resulting in Obi-Wan kicking him out of the air and disarming him.

Obi-Wan tries to press the attack, but Jango judo-flips him.

Kenobi kicks Jango to the ground.

Obi punches Jango in the abodmen, probably bruising his knuckles and doing no damage to Fett.

Jango headbutts Obi-Wan to the ground.

Obi-Wan tries to Force pull his lightsaber back into his hand, to which Fett responds with "LOLNOPE WHIPCORD", then drags him across the floor before getting hoisted by his own petard when Obi wraps the cord around a pillar.

Jango retrieves his blaster, fires at Obi-Wan, who delivers a flying kick that sends them both over the edge.

Jango uses his wrist blade to break his fall, then releases the whipcord.

Obi-Wan uses the cord to grapple onto the side of the building.

Jango gets to his ship and escapes before Obi-Wan can stop him. I'd like to note that he could have easily turned Slave I around and opened fire with the blasters at this point, probably killing Obi-Wan while he stood there like a dolt.

Ya Obi-Wan kicked his ***. But to each his own, lets just agree to disagree.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Neither would win because they would not fight: Boba sees Jango as father and Jango considers Boba his son.

Right, because there's never been a father-son murder in the history of the world.

Edited by Aximand

Right, because there's never been a father-son murder in the history of the world.

While they may have grown apart had Jango not been killed, what we saw in movies was a pretty healthy relationship (they did both love the same thing... killing Jedi :)).

So if these two people met with the exact same weapons, who would win? I understand people saying Jango because Bobba's a clone, but think about it. Bobba's gonna know most if not all of Jango's fighting techniques. They both have the same maximum ability, but most likely Jango didn't hit his maximum ability before he died. I think Bobba fett is closer to his maximum ability because he knows almost everything Jango knows along with some tips he learned and picked up throughout his travels.

It happened in The Force Unleashed II novel...Bobba lost due to the fact that his reaction time was ay off and got shot b/c of it.

It happened in The Force Unleashed II novel...Bobba lost due to the fact that his reaction time was ay off and got shot b/c of it.

I have read the Force Unleashed II novel own a copy of the book for that matter, Jango Fett was not in the book at all, furthermore Boba Fett didn't get shot by anyone.

I always found that both of them being able to kill jedi with their bare hands rather ridiculious, I mean I know that they are trained and such but the writers make it sound like they did it effortlessly which doesn't make sense. Jedi are extensively trained in CQC with a lightsaber, and most likely without in fact their lightsaber fighting styles probably give them a big advantage if they lost their saber. Maybe someone can shed some light on it though, the writers seem to make it sound as if Boba and Jango can do it without a scratch which I find highly unbelievable.

well apart from the fact that madalorians are exceptional fighters as a race and their equipment is generally jedi proof. Also, they have tools and tricks in their combat that isn't "standard" techniques. Jedi are great against the common rank and file soldier/mercenary but there is evidence that they can be beaten non force users.

Jango and Boba also eschewed direct confrontation. Their techniques tended toward guile and deption; maneuverability over direct fire. Tactically they were very crafty fighters and their gear was set up specifically to fight in this manner. See Jet Packs and stand-off weapons.

If you look at the fight bewteen Jango and Obi-Wan, Jango preferred to keep moving and keep distance to his advantage. Obi Wan was probably the better fighter due to force, but Jango not only held his own but he also dished out about as much as he took.

Anyway, to the OP, Boba Fett would win. By this point, Boba has more life experience than Jango. Jango died relatively early in life, so I'd say Boba takes it if everything else being equal.

Jedi and Sith aren't invincible. They can be killed just as easily by stray blaster fire.

well apart from the fact that madalorians are exceptional fighters as a race and their equipment is generally jedi proof. Also, they have tools and tricks in their combat that isn't "standard" techniques. Jedi are great against the common rank and file soldier/mercenary but there is evidence that they can be beaten non force users.

Jango and Boba also eschewed direct confrontation. Their techniques tended toward guile and deption; maneuverability over direct fire. Tactically they were very crafty fighters and their gear was set up specifically to fight in this manner. See Jet Packs and stand-off weapons.

If you look at the fight bewteen Jango and Obi-Wan, Jango preferred to keep moving and keep distance to his advantage. Obi Wan was probably the better fighter due to force, but Jango not only held his own but he also dished out about as much as he took.

Anyway, to the OP, Boba Fett would win. By this point, Boba has more life experience than Jango. Jango died relatively early in life, so I'd say Boba takes it if everything else being equal.

Jedi and Sith aren't invincible. They can be killed just as easily by stray blaster fire.

You realize that post of mine is months old right? At this point, I know a jedi master can wipe the floor with Boba and Jango.

Boba. For sure. I sure didnt run around and pretend I was Jango when I was a little kid, that would go to Boba.

Jango just feels like a cheap copy,ironically. As if they saw how popular Boba was and tried to recapture that when they knew they could make it for a bigger part, and sell more toys with it.

So. Just opinion, but for nostalgias sake, Boba would waste his daddy.

I laugh at the fact that Jango killed 6 jedi with his "bare hands" in the EU... It's so ridiculously improbable and implausible, and it shows what the EU has become.

What wrong with that? Dispite what Denning would have you beleve, jedi are not gods, they can be killed just like anyone else. Keep in mind as well that not every jedi is as powerful and Obi-Wan or Mace Windu, the Jedi Jango killed were no names, when he fought Dooku he lost.

I have read the Force Unleashed II novel own a copy of the book for that matter, Jango Fett was not in the book at all, furthermore Boba Fett didn't get shot by anyone.

Whoops, it was the graphic novel.... :o

Edited by Eillack

Whoops, it was the graphic novel.... :o

It was not Jango Fett. It was PROXY. Fett wasnt expecting to be fighting his dad and was shocked when PROXY showed up looking like him. Naturaly if your dead father randomly appears and starts shooting at you your RT is going to be a little sloppy. This thread was about a FAIR fight.

Edited by TheBentOne