Please remove Peter Griffin from Civil War

Flexplosion

I always think the Imperial commander should be saying, 'More dots on the Republic ship'. He reminds me of an incompetent raid leader. Whenever his ship is shot at by a new cannon he yells: " OMG TAKE THE ENEMY TURRET I AM HIT!" Has it occurred to him that our guys probably are all dead which is why we lost that cannon in the first place?

maybe I should clarify? it sounds like peter griffin talking through a radio from the 1940's. I made the remark with my girlfriend present, and she agreed... listen to it again and tell me I'm wrong... if it doesn't sound like him in your opinion, you can at least agree that it sounds lame (?) I wouldn't take orders from that virgin.

maybe I should clarify? it sounds like peter griffin talking through a radio from the 1940's. I made the remark with my girlfriend present, and she agreed... listen to it again and tell me I'm wrong... if it doesn't sound like him in your opinion, you can at least agree that it sounds lame (?) I wouldn't take orders from that virgin.

Do you have a radio from the 1940s I can borrow? lol

I thought OP was talking about the body type 4 Imperial Agent named Peter Griffin on my server judging from the title. Thought you didn't like to lose your immersion or something.

I came here to defend him but I see that is not necessary.