Which body option on either Male or Female, do you like best in gear?

darthbored

I think body option 1 for female is the coolest.

Male, eh i havent found a male i like yet, body option 2 is too small and doesnt really look "manly" and body option 3 is way too burly for some classes.

option 1 for females. Although option 2 does look good in the republic dancers outfit....

2 for female characters, though 4 looks pretty good as well, it's just that in my mind I don't picture a highly trained or skilled warrior (regardless of character class) as quite that "full figured".

I've only played one male character - Smuggler - I chose 2 for him as well. 3 might have been a good choice as well, though perhaps better suited for eg. a Guardian/Juggernaut.

Option 2 for females. Option 4 is overweight.

Option 2 for males as well.

Lol. If option 4 is 'overweight,' you're going to be a sad panda when it comes time to find a spouse. Aside from her ample chest, option 4 is probably smaller than 80% of the women in the U.S. Learn to love the curves, or learn to love nothing.

Lol. If option 4 is 'overweight,' you're going to be a sad panda when it comes time to find a spouse. Aside from her ample chest, option 4 is probably smaller than 80% of the women in the U.S. Learn to love the curves, or learn to love nothing.

Theres a reason im happy to be british, and have a wife who fits quite nicely into option 1

Actually, scrap that, shes actually thinner than option 1.

But I do realise that everyones taste is different and that other people wouldnt be happy with that.

Theres a reason im happy to be british, and have a wife who fits quite nicely into option 1

Actually, scrap that, shes actually thinner than option 1.

But I do realise that everyones taste is different and that other people wouldnt be happy with that.

That's disgusting. Option 1 is the size of a 12-year-old boy. She's so thin it's nasty.

Edited by AJediKnight

I actually find body option 4 to be the sexiest for the females, especially when she runs without the speed ;) seeing those hips swing from left to right.....

Personally, I just think it has a lot to do with social norms and the way the media plays it up. The way it is today, for women.....thin = sexy and I just don't agree with that. When you look at a lot of the Hollywood female actresses, most of them have that "thin" appeal to them, not the "Beyonce" appeal. So it is only normal for them to associate thin women as the sexier women.

Hell, women do the same thing! Skinny guys could be sexy but because the media plays up the whole muscle "6 pack" guy like you see in the Bowflex commericals, most women will naturally navigate towards those men and find thin guys to be unnattractive.

So it goes both ways.

Edited by Majestic_Jazz

That's disgusting. Option 1 is the size of a 12-year-old boy. She's so thin it's nasty.

Sorry height or width?

option 4 is the same size as an american wrestler (height wise.)

Have you ever seen a hollywood star - (EG megan fox?) they are option 1 or thinner.

not seeing the issue here frankly.

Sorry height or width?

option 4 is the same size as an american wrestler (height wise.)

Have you ever seen a hollywood star - (EG megan fox?) they are option 1 or thinner.

not seeing the issue here frankly.

But because most female hollywood stars are around option 1 or option 2, that doesn't mean that Option 4 isn't sexy?

I happen to love the curves of Beyonce, just cause that type of body is too much women for you, doesn't mean she isn't sexy.

Not every man likes the Ann Hathaway body type. Some of us like nice enhanced curves that shows off her nice hip to waist ratio and out of all the options, body type 4 does this the most.

You do realize what an opinion is, right?

Because I think you are wrong. I think Female Option 4 is ugly and misshaped. And I think Female Option 2 is the best looking. I'm awesome. You're not. More opinions! YAY!

Option 1 for females wouldn't be a problem for me if their faces weren't so gosh darned gaunt. Option 2 and 4 are the best imho. For males, 2, 3 or 4. Option one looks like a 1 punch knockout.

edit: rofling at the auto censoring. GOSH DARN IT!

Edited by SDTAXantos

I love the female mode 4 body, but as I've said before, I can get into the story of my characters way more playing a male character. And personally, my favorite is my model 3 Bounty hunter Tank. He just looks imposing. :)

For my gunslinger/operative, I chose type 2 because they just look silly with body type 3.

I love the female mode 4 body, but as I've said before, I can get into the story of my characters way more playing a male character. And personally, my favorite is my model 3 Bounty hunter Tank. He just looks imposing. :)

For my gunslinger/operative, I chose type 2 because they just look silly with body type 3.

Which type are you in real life?

I think this has a lot to do with it as well. For me, the "ideal" look would be body type 3. However, IRL, they might be body type 1 or in between body type 1 and 2. So playing as type 3 is their "escape" into their ideal self.

My twi'leks using body type 1. The first char I played in beta got Vette as a companion and I loved her.

The rest I use body type 2 for with the exception of my trooper who is huge (as in tall and muscular not the who ate all the pies build)

Edited to add all my chars are female I have no males.

Edited by Xerda

Which type are you in real life?

I think this has a lot to do with it as well. For me, the "ideal" look would be body type 3. However, IRL, they might be body type 1 or in between body type 1 and 2. So playing as type 3 is their "escape" into their ideal self.

I'm in between 2 and 3. I'm 6 foot, 210-215.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.