2nd day of planned 4 waves, joking surely?

Lady_Femke

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think bioware seriously shooting them selves in the feet with how they are handling this ea im already gettin so frusterated i just dont even wanna bother with the game anymore and im one of the people who has waited patiently for past couple of years.

i am just amazed that you guys will again leave the servers empty over night and all mornig withount invting anyone.

Once you send out your 4 waves (LOL) took you like 5 hrs yesterday. why isnt this process design to be arround the clook.

Yup I did, I'm doing my troll thing today, I stop taking these arguments seriously, I pre-order late anyway lol

lol I had to read that like three times before I realized it was, in fact, a hashtag. Thanks for the chuckle. But yea, the argument is getting kind of old at this point. People will believe what they want to believe no matter how much you shove reason down their throats.

How can you invite "more people than yesterday" while "sending four waves of equal size"?

by having a basic grasp of the english langauge.

He is saying it will be 4 waves each one will be much larger then yesterday but each wave will be the same size.

Not 4 waves the same size as yesterday as you are thinking.

Lol, wut?

I'd venture to guess, that prob 98% of people planning to play pre ordered. the impact of the 20th wont even put a sneeze on the servers.

Just sayin, the vast majority of games ( i would wager all) have more people buy it on the release date than pre-order it. That being said I think the servers are going to hold up just dandy

Lol, wut?

I'd venture to guess, that prob 98% of people planning to play pre ordered. the impact of the 20th wont even put a sneeze on the servers.

Ahhh, internet statistics. Made up by numpty's.

How is your little bubble world?

Rift's 250k pre-orders vs SWTOR 1 Million pre orders.. No nothing will surely happen if everyone flooded on the first wave :rolleyes:

WTH do you think is going to happen on the 20th when those 1 million pre-orders log in AS-WELL AS the 1 million + launch day people try to log in at the same time?

Oh snap.

This time they'll invite 10000 instead of just 9000. I bet they won't make it through august, so it will be a day per month. Today is august, tomorrow is sept, next day is oct, ect.

Yep.

possibley but I am willing to be the preorders slowed down in September and November so you don't have to invite as many people in those months.

How can you invite "more people than yesterday" while "sending four waves of equal size"?

The equal size is rumoured to be from 7/27/2011 to 8/7/2011, which is basically a week, and since we dont even know what size the initial invite was yesterday, we have no way of even comparing or even knowing if what is said is true or not.

Personally i got removed from a guild becuase most the players got in yesterdays and non of them want to back peddle, or make alts.

If entering into a PvP server, you will just get camped by people 10-40 levels higher then you since they had more game time, and PvE servers, most Pugs just suck.

Rift's 250k pre-orders vs SWTOR 1 Million pre orders.. No nothing will surely happen if everyone flooded on the first wave :rolleyes:

They are bringing down the servers on the 19th, please explain to me how it matters anyway. The servers are going to be slammed by everyone on the 20th.

Rifts launch was one of the smoothest I've seen, tbh.

BW should take notes from them. They even offered to help on twitter xD I think that was a joke, though.

I think bioware seriously shooting them selves in the feet with how they are handling this ea im already gettin so frusterated i just dont even wanna bother with the game anymore and im one of the people who has waited patiently for past couple of years.

If you are getting frustrated, get up, walk around, get away fromthe computer. Set your phone to alert you when you get an email and go about your business. Not that hard.

Another one of these threads? Can't you all at least keep the QQ in on place so we can keep productive posts on the front page?
So you reply to the thread with your qq about the qq to keep it bumped up on the front page? Edited by DeviuosOne

Again, what do you think is going to happen on the 20th when the flood gates open and those that didn't pre order get in?

No idea?

The servers are going to crumble.

If the servers are going to crumble with 1million people connected, it will still crumble if the number is built up to or a flood gate opens, the problem can still occur. If you open the gate, you have more time to fix the problem(if any should occur).

I don't know why everyone thinks building up to it will help, and maybe I'm wrong, but the only answer I've seen is first come first serve, stop crying. I just want an answer as to why the build is better on server health, as everyone seems to think.

Who wants to bet the servers are going to be at light population after today's massive waves? Come on Bioware, what the hell are you afraid of?

light is total server population....

that means there are about 500 in low level areas... this is what they are worrie about ... if they change the statistics to show the population of low level ares, all servers would be full

Rifts launch was one of the smoothest I've seen, tbh.

BW should take notes from them. They even offered to help on twitter xD I think that was a joke, though.

Were you at the same launch I was? You had folks complaining to heck and back about how long queues were, even during early access, much less launch. While it isn't any fun waiting to get the EA email, staring at a 9999 in queue ...... 9998 ....... 9997 would be worse.