So Bioware, how does it feel?

Stejo

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing your forums like that? 2nd day of your early launch and not a single thread talking about the actual game? Just countless pissed off players making thousands upon thousands of posts complaining about your EGA system?

Somewhere in the back of your head the notion that it might have been a bad idea all along started to form yet or are you THAT thick?

Makes you wonder what the millions of people that are happy with the system are thinking about all the whiney kids posting all said threads..

Seeing your forums like that? 2nd day of your early launch and not a single thread talking about the actual game? Just countless pissed off players making thousands upon thousands of posts complaining about your EGA system?

Somewhere in the back of your head the notion that it might have been a bad idea all along started to form yet or are you THAT thick?

There's probably no more than 100 people "pissed off". And of those people ALL are a bunch of brats. For Bioware to even pay attention to them would only just empower them to QQ more.

Screw em I say. Let then cry or quit. Good riddance.

This release system would have been great if they would have told us it was first come first served months ago rather then throwing it in there a week before launch? That's the fail of the year...

If they where honest about that the pre-orders would have stopped after September.

The whining in the forums is only the fault of the whiners.

Bioware has, in the back of their heads, the notion that this was a good idea all along and other companies in the future will (should) follow suit.

Be patient. Or cancel your preoder. Both are valid ways to cope.

BECAUSE FORUMS MATTER!

oh wait, they don't...

In a week, the whiners will be whining about something else in game. Hey, it's my daily read during downtime at work.

Ya we will be whining about other things if Bio makes the same stupid mistakes as other MMOs. So far they have come up with a completely new mistake of alienating people before launch.

Bioware needs to open up a day care center for all the crying babies, lol.

Seriously, anyone with an actual life has more to do than sit around and bellyache about not getting in a few days early. I'd wager most of the complainers made their preorders AFTER the stress tests.

Go back to warcraft, back to the "wonderful" community you've spun there.

The sense of entitlement is strong in this one..

this

People it's not going to change just because you spam the forums with crying. You knew this was going to happen. You shouldn't have preordered if it was such a problem. Crying now no matter how much you do it will change nothing. Now you almost seem surprised that bioware didnt instantly reverse itself and let you in. This isnt wow pvp people.

Cry more

Seriously, anyone with an actual life has more to do than sit around and bellyache about not getting in a few days early. I'd wager most of the complainers made their preorders AFTER the stress tests.

You mean like I did after Conan,Warhammer,rift,star trek,etc ???

Thanks for posting this. I don't think anybody has said this yet.