Is the voice acting worth it?

keano

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I listened to every quest. How in the world do you know MOST people aren't listening to every quest?

He doesn't he assumes he is all knowing and everyone on the planet does what he does. Everyone I know IRL that plays this game has never hit space bar once.

He doesn't he assumes he is all knowing and everyone on the planet does what he does. Everyone I know IRL that plays this game has never hit space bar once.

As I said many, many times... I hope BioWare is recording statistics on when people skip the dialogues.

Yes, it is worth it.

While I have skipped some of it on leveling my alts in tandem, I doubt I will as much when I go back and pick up the other 2 classes I haven't done yet. I'm luckily one of those people whom hasn't had computer issues, so I'm not seeing the bad in the usage of resources. Yes, UI elements could be improved, but like many others have said, without VO it would be just like any other MMO. Take Rift for example, I leveled without reading the text pretty much because the story didn't really draw me in, but it is a beautiful game and has some really cool elements. The VO here does just that, it draws you in. This game above just about any other makes me feel part of the story despite it being an MMO and many others doing the exact same thing. But, turning off gen chat, trade, and names - they just turn into npcs.

absolutely worth it. :D

I could listen to the voice of my smuggler all day long. Not skipping any dialogue either, nor are the two people I'm constantly playing with. We take our time, we enjoy what's been given to us and listen to it.

Just last night I said it again: the voice acting is awesome. It's what draws me into the game, if it's taken away... mmh, don't think I'd keep my sub then. Just saying ;)

Edited by Doel

ITT

Armchair analysts trying to predict the success of the game, based on a factor of voice acting, when they know nothing of Bioware's internal processes and cost structure.

Yes. Its worth it.

I took a screen shot of this because of how retarded it was. Thank you.