How long will sw:tor last

KoGxHITMAN

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this game is a joke i was hoping for it to be my main game to play and it cant even fill the time till i something else releases

Ha then go play WoW, this game is fun. With the story, and the amount of time to play ALL the characters in both factions it is plenty of time. Your just a troll who plays 1 character and thinks he knows the whole game.

This game has going for it what most other MMOs don't, relevance to draw in people who wouldn't normally play MMOs. The KOTOR games were in my opinion the best of all time and were the ONLY reason for me to even consider an MMO. I don't think this game has anything to worry about. The people who played it for the reasons it was made will continue to because it has met and exceeded expectations. Are there things that could be better? yes, but it is at least better than Galaxies and at least it has a storyline to keep people interested. Star Wars is the reason this game will be just fine and it's not going anywhere.

I don't see this lasting more than 4-6 months. Bioware doesn't either, look at how they designed the game. Everything is so linear, how would they ever add content to the middle of the game? They can only add stuff onto the end of it.

Bioware made their money back on box-sales. Anything they make afterwards is bonus. This whole game release reeks of "hit and run"...

Edited by Taurusaud

About as long as Warhammer took to get down to 2 servers because they couldn't make an open RVR game to save their lives. Coincidentally they hired the SAME warhammer devs to make SWOTR and guess what? Ilum is just as bad!

Forever, every game has its players. Ya can try to play game from 10 years ago, that nobody remembers and you will still find players. So, no matter if the game is old or if you dont like it there always will be gamers playing it and will be their favorite game.

History repeats itself, bEAware are walking same pattern and doing same mistakes as other companies that is new to the MMO genre.

Swtor will lasts many years.

Player base will go down and up but it will never reach it highest peak as at launch.

Hardcore fans will keep the game alive, at the same time being bEAwares guinea pigs for failing and learning.

It will build subs for the rest of January, and start losing them, until Mists of Pandaria comes out; and at that point, SWTOR will be left for dead

There's a reason they released it too early

lol Panda's. If anything will be the death of your beloved WoW that will be.... Panda's... lol :p

Oh yeah. And the Costa Concordia hasn't sunk yet because part of it is still above water.

yeah but Costa Concordia is going down for a noble cause. he braved his boat through shallow waters just to see his family on the shore!

TOR is just another EA cash grab.

Edited by justamemory