***HOTFIX the 50's bracket in immediately!

bodhisattvasw

Please! 4 Warzones in a row, nothing but level 50 premades. So frustrating virtually everyone left our side immediately.

We've had enough of this, people are canceling their accounts over this. It makes warzone pvp very nearly - umplayable.

This needs to go live immediately in a hotfix, like tonight!:mad:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please! 4 Warzones in a row, nothing but level 50 premades. So frustrating virtually everyone left our side immediately.

We've had enough of this, people are canceling their accounts over this. It makes warzone pvp very nearly - umplayable.

Level to 50 and make your own.

Since you have no concept of how software development works, I should inform you that there is no way what you're asking will be implemented tonight.

If you cannot wait until they release the official patch, then you may consider doing something else... like watch a movie, or go on a date.

Whether you cancel or not is of no consequence to me, but I felt I should present some reality to your rage. Goodbye.

Maybe hold you breath till they do it.............

You can make 2 groups then queue up at the same time, 90% of the time you'll be in the same Warzone. I know, I was in a guild that did this regularly.

I dont' want to rush to 50, I want to enjoy the game. There is literally no point in rushing through the content like the ADD kids that are already 50 and valor 60+. They didn't play the game, they rushed to 50 so they could own lowbies in warzones and farm out comms as quick as possible on the gravy train.

It's all nonsense, the bracket needs to go in as quickly as possible - before the official patch.

I recommend everyone cancel, then enter this as a reason. They'll get the message.

Try making friends or working as a team. Premade just means they are coordinating together, which is what you should be doing. Your group of level 10s can beat a bunch of 50s in a warzone if you are smart and coordinated. Go level up if you really can't stand it. PVP is not designed around being "fair", and the fact you just quit the warzones you don't like says a lot about you.

Any skilled player can roll a level 10 noob right now and still be relatively competitive. Yes you are squishy and will get owned a lot, but that doesn't mean you can do the objectives and support your team, which makes all the difference.

So in closing, the key points are:

1) Make friends and use teamwork.

2) Profit.

Cancelled, noted reason: "Pvp doesn't work when 50s are face pounding 10s all day long"

Won't be back.

Star Wars: The Old Republic - Game Update 1.1

Warzones

Level 50 players now participate in their own Warzone bracket and will not be matched with lower-level players.

Too late, cancelled. 8 days my free month runs out, if the brackets are in before this period I might consider entering my credit card.

Until then I have no interest in funding this disaster of a pvp game. A hotfix before everyones 30 days are up would be a very smart move.

Too late, cancelled. 8 days my free month runs out, if the brackets are in before this period I might consider entering my credit card.

Until then I have no interest in funding this disaster of a pvp game. A hotfix before everyones 30 days are up would be a very smart move.

Warzones

Level 50 players now participate in their own Warzone bracket and will not be matched with lower-level players.

I dont' want to rush to 50, I want to enjoy the game. There is literally no point in rushing through the content like the ADD kids that are already 50 and valor 60+. They didn't play the game, they rushed to 50 so they could own lowbies in warzones and farm out comms as quick as possible on the gravy train.

I played the game nonstop because I'm addicted to it, nothing to do with rushing to end game. I did every sidequest, flashpoint, heroic, and storyline on my way to 50 (even went back for gray missions because I do enjoy the stories), and grinded the crap out of my pvp gear and levels. I also love my noob alts that just play in the warzones with crappy gear. Yes the 50 only bracket will be nice for all of us, but I have little sympathy for you in the meantime.

I know you feel like all 50s just LOVE to kill grays, but believe it or not most of us find it pretty boring.

Half the lowbies i just run by and snare or stun, but they are so noob they essentially force you to come back and focus on them when the smart move would have been to keep harassing other people and not getting your face melted. This has nothing to do with level 50 vs 10, it has to do with people using their brains.

And just because people play hardcore all the time doesn't mean they didn't do or enjoy the game content.

Edited by wizzlestick

When we saw a few 50's evry other game it wasnt much of a problem but right now there are more 50's farming the lower end of the spectrum.

While i get it that those 50's want a easy ride and get there games done fast, for the lower level players its become a chore.

Bioware could have foreseen this and should have had that patch ready for this scenerio...

I want to do my daily pvp quest and i get kicked out 50% of the timne and when you join a match all those level 50 are crying to **** and go level in pve....

Its no fun starting a match with people who dislike the lower levels in the game.

And vice verse to ofcourse.

Realy hope this get hotfixed real soon.

When we saw a few 50's evry other game it wasnt much of a problem but right now there are more 50's farming the lower end of the spectrum.

While i get it that those 50's want a easy ride and get there games done fast, for the lower level players its become a chore.

Bioware could have foreseen this and should have had that patch ready for this scenerio...

I want to do my daily pvp quest and i get kicked out 50% of the timne and when you join a match all those level 50 are crying to **** and go level in pve....

Its no fun starting a match with people who dislike the lower levels in the game.

And vice verse to ofcourse.

Realy hope this get hotfixed real soon.

Warzones