FIX THIS STUPID CRAP, wins not counting

Allmightyprom

OK, so we have won 4 games in a row, and havnt gotten a single one of the wins count toward our daily and weekly warzone missions.

BW....get your thumbs out of your asses and fix this stupid worthless bug please. Reported this crap in beta and it still happening. Really BW? Really?

Yes i am bitter.

4 LOL come back when your in the mid 20's lol. it does get frustrating i know. Ive missed out on dailies coz of it and yer it does get on my nerves but settle and give them time, its a new game and bound to be bugs.

I've heard people say that if you're not there for the entire WF (i.e. you enter midway through), you don't get credit. I've also heard people say if you totally steamroll the other team you don't get credit. Both make sense to me but I'm not sure if they're true.

Ok. I just said this in my Guild Chat:

***?? 3 wins in a row in Warzones and not 1 counted toward my daily/weekly! ***? I am seriously bugged and too pissed off to play.. I'm going to go troll forums..

And what do I find! My problem is already listed here.

This sucks.. It needs to be fixed! :mad:

OK, so we have won 4 games in a row, and havnt gotten a single one of the wins count toward our daily and weekly warzone missions.

BW....get your thumbs out of your asses and fix this stupid worthless bug please. Reported this crap in beta and it still happening. Really BW? Really?

Yes i am bitter.

That is considered content sir.

you guys most likely have last weeks or yesterdays daily. remove it and pick it up again.

worked for me..:rolleyes:

Or not.

Let's just all acknowledge that PvP in this game is beyond broken. Between getting logged out or thrown out all together when you accept a queue to WZ, to PvP-quests not updating, to single digit fps if people are around, to absolutely no world PvP at all, to just absurd ability lag to the luck-based gear system (if you're gonna base everything on gear, at least make the system decent)...well, PvP in Swtor is just plain broken.

But then again, PvE at end-game is REALLY bugged. People dying for absolutely no reason (no aggro, no mob around etc) in EV etc.

you guys most likely have last weeks or yesterdays daily. remove it and pick it up again.

worked for me..:rolleyes:

I completed my last weeks, weekly and yesterday's daily before today. I picked up a new one today. Today's is bugged to hell and back. 3 wins no credit. It is a bug. :rolleyes:

I posted a thread about this on the customer support forums. I wasted hours of warzone grinding last night because of this horrid bug. This needs to be fixed ASAP.

You wont get a responce on the customer support forums, seems its not monitored. Ive supported ToR fully until today. been willing to ignore most of the bugs, but this one is game breaking. just like the bugs in raids that make it so you cant kill a boss, or the boss despawns for no reason, or you just keel over and die for no reason.

It's not just that it doesn't count the wins for your daily/weekly, but I'm pretty sure I wasn't getting warzone commendations for all the ones I got no credit for last night either. I wasn't keeping an eye on valor, but hey maybe that's affected too. Great!

It's not just that it doesn't count the wins for your daily/weekly, but I'm pretty sure I wasn't getting warzone commendations for all the ones I got no credit for last night either. I wasn't keeping an eye on valor, but hey maybe that's affected too. Great!

would surprise me if that were the case.

Signed for bump action.

That's crap... wins not counting for Daily/Weekly quests. Fix it. -.-

EDIT: And I cleared both the 3 and the 9 Warzone quests yesterday, so these were brand new fresh quests today... so you can stuff that argument.

Edited by TogashiMatsuo

i can't be arsed to read the thread past the first page, but i also have this issue.

i have found that if i switch instances, it resolves the issue. so i take the daily from the fleet station, then go to my ship to change the instance, and then i queue up.

pretty silly, but it works for me.