Not sayin im bored but.

Qlimitus

IM BORED !!! 111 ONEONE...

K im 50 and all im doing is PVP and blah huttball ( most the time ) gief next expan pl0x

Or at least let some people know what's next in line to keep us interested Oo

peace and chips for all....

Only reason I went republic is I didn't want to play huttball all the time. Hate it.

Your views excite and interest me. Do you have a newsletter I can subscribe to?

None that you would fully understand.Move along.

Only reason I went republic is I didn't want to play huttball all the time. Hate it.

I know right? i mean out of all the people on the server and all of the supposed " guilds " there's only 3 warzones * throws up a little * and 1 is played to death.Its like watching the same accident over and over and over and over lol

Edited by Qlimitus

I kinda understand you. I am about to finish my second character. I haven't really gotten into raiding seriously yet, but I am just refusing to do any dailies. I did them once and that's it. No matter how important grinding dailies can be, I will NOT do it. I refuse to do something in a game that feels like a job.

The game is great, but Hutball is also one of the reasons why I hate PVP. That, and the fact that Republic on Lord Calypho tends to lose a LOT.

IM BORED !!! 111 ONEONE...

K im 50 and all im doing is PVP and blah huttball ( most the time ) gief next expan pl0x

Or at least let some people know what's next in line to keep us interested Oo

peace and chips for all....

Roleplay. Go explore. Help people out with quests. Run instances with lowbies, show them the ropes. Put the M in Multiplayer.

Unsub and come back when there are more level 50's, or when there is more content out for level 50's...it's as simple as that. No one is forcing you to play this game.

There are plenty of lvl 50's wth are you talking about? I happen to know many as it is and guess what? they don't want to carry on playing huttball either.Its not about the lvl silly boy its about the lack of anything other than 3 warzones.

Roleplay. Go explore. Help people out with quests. Run instances with lowbies, show them the ropes. Put the M in Multiplayer.

I hope that can keep me occupied until next expan/more wz's or at least something to do :/

will give that a shot ta =]

Unsub and come back when there are more level 50's, or when there is more content out for level 50's...it's as simple as that. No one is forcing you to play this game.

A thousand level 50s would just mean faster queue times for huttball matches.

Edited by Rinkitink

None that you would fully understand.Move along.

I know right? i mean out of all the people on the server and all of the supposed " guilds " there's only 3 warzones * throws up a little * and 1 is played to death.Its like watching the same accident over and over and over and over lol

you make no sence what so ever blood

you make no sence what so ever blood

Keep thinking,you'll get it eventually ..

playing huttball to death is just like watching the same accident over and over means = when you watch something over and over you will eventually get bored of watching it.If you flick a bean at a wall over and over you might end up with either a sore finger,or you'll get bored of doing it.... see what i did there?

There are many lvl 50's but the only warzone you can play with your own faction is huttball zzzzzzz its boring and repetitive.Who wants to do the same thing over and over again * while paying for it ? *

when you reach end game there is nothing to do is my point.

Edited by Qlimitus

There are plenty of lvl 50's wth are you talking about? I happen to know many as it is and guess what? they don't want to carry on playing huttball either.Its not about the lvl silly boy its about the lack of anything other than 3 warzones.

Are you so lazy that you didn't read my entire post? Did you not notice the "or", and the sentence that came after? Any response to the last part of my post?

.......Yeah thought not...

Your views excite and interest me. Do you have a newsletter I can subscribe to?

Classic. there is plenty to do at 50 currently ive been 50 for a week. my biggest problem is the damn game is broken completely. half the time the launcher wont work and the other half it crashes from laod in to chr select.

Classic. there is plenty to do at 50 currently ive been 50 for a week. my biggest problem is the damn game is broken completely. half the time the launcher wont work and the other half it crashes from laod in to chr select.

I don't mean to brag but a week? ive been 50 for what seems forever( a lot longer than a week ) eek no life i know right? .Ive never had your problems though with launcher problems and so on Oo

Edited by Qlimitus

so you got all the pvp gear you wanted.

you've found all the datacrons you want and made youre relics

experienced all the flashpoints and operations, etc.

Also this is a story MMO, i believe that Bioware fully expects a large portion of the population to experience more that one class story .

youve got the 1.5 milllion credit speeders? etc.

edit.

three crew skills at 400

all companions affection raised

all space missions cleared.

help your guild level

It never ceases to amaze me when people ask for more content in an MMO.

for the most part you the player are supposed to make your time fun. not bioware.

thats what MMO's are. take some guildies and hit the world bosses.

Edited by Seyyal

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.