Your companion is back...STOP EVERYTHING!

Geeluc

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Signed.

Worst so far was while healing a PvP match, just as I went to click on a teammate in the Ops window to throw an emergency shield. That damn droid came back from a long Diplomacy mission with some sycophantic bloody remark -- irritating enough in itself -- and popped the 'reward' window up right over my Ops window.

Goes without saying that the teammate didn't fare so well.

Funny thing is that if I want to close a create a ticket window without even adding anything the game asks me if I really want to close it. But the companion window bypass that protection and closes everything down.

I lol'd hard :D

Now that you guys bring my attention to this.. I really hated it, when that happens. Just never thought about it.

• 2 weeks later...

/signed, one of the biggest annoyances with the game. I like the person who said "my companion is griefing me!"

This happens very often during a play session (say, every 15 minutes), is extremely annoying, and can lead to major failures. How does that not make it a high-priority issue? Please Mr. Ohlen... please...

Cake is a lie; there is only pie.

TBH, I don't think it's a matter of listening but priorities and how easy / difficult it is to correct the issue.

If it really is this difficult to move completed companion missions to the "pending missions" tab by default, then how could the UI developers be able to do much more difficult tasks (like redesigning the AH) in a realistic timeframe?

Priority on this matter should be fairly high.

Edited by GHeissi

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.