Your companion is back...STOP EVERYTHING!

Geeluc

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we please, not have a pop up window when a companion returns, which closes all the windows you have on screen, while browsing the AH, or shopping with a vendor, or reading through your skill sheet!!!!

If a companion returns from a mission, just let us know, like when you're in a conversation and THEN, pop up when your finished!!!!

It's more than a little annoying!

I'd be quite content with the flashing "pending" message in the upper right corner of the screen. You get an audible "I'm done, master" type message regardless so yes, let us disable this stuff or remove it completely.

I'm surprised that in all 23 pages of this thread, no-one has thought of this:

Companion has returned from a crew mission?

SHUT

DOWN

EVERYTHING

P.S. I agree with the idea of crew mission popups automatically being sent into the "pending" tab instead of overriding almost everything.

Edited by Nichos_Ketra

Add my name to the list, the "companion return overrides everything" window popup is one of the most annoying minor problems. If ANY other window is open, or (especially) if the player is in combat, companion mission results should go straight to Pending. Isn't that what Pending is for?

I did notice yesterday, that if you have only the one GTN window open, it doesn't close when your companion comes back.

But it's still annoying the rest of the time. I find I stand around waiting for them to come back before I can do anything, it's just waiting my time now.

Come on BW...please see our need!

/bump-

Totally needs to get fixed. Notify me without interupted my current activity- give us the option for voice or text... and then leave it in the pending queue.

What frustrates me here- is the game already has the code... it's just been poorly implemented!