** Unofficial 2nd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

Below is a list of valid Star Wars: The Old Republic codes that have been redeemed under this account.

08.08.1945 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to play

05.01.1945 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

09.01.1939 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Standard Edition Pre-Order

HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM:

Those are the same dates of WW2 :Start War / End War / Atomic Bomb..W T F???

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, in Sweden, we say exactly what you write. "Den 3e Januari 2011". Which is why we also use Date/Month/Year.

Can't speak for rest of EU but im pretty sure alot of other countrys here do too.

Same for Holland and Belgium. If I'm correct it also count for germany, Denmark, Switserland and Austria.

Please tell me if I'm wrong:)

I got in on the second wave today and i redeemed my code on 8/9/11. I logged into several servers with no queue what so ever trying to find one where the name I wanted had not been taken yet. I did find one. So don't worry people. Lots of room in the servers and not all the good names are gone although you may have to try a few servers out.

Wave 1 - Let 12 Days in

Wave 2 - Let 15 Days in

Wave 3 - Let 18 Days in

Averaging 15 Days a Wave.

Wave 4 should reach September 25th

Hopefully Oct 1st will be part of the next wave. I just want to secure my names and then have to leave.

Below is a list of valid Star Wars: The Old Republic codes that have been redeemed under this account.

14/12/2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to play

05.01.0000 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

01.01.0000 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Standard Edition Pre-Order

FINALLY been waiting 2011 years for this mwhahaha

Ok, if' it's plain stupid, how to you say dates? If someone were to ask you what today is, in conversation, would you say, "14 December, 2011" or would you say "December 14th, 2011"?

If you pick the second one, then you picked the month/day/year convention. So it just follows that it should be written the same way.

How about the 14th of December, 2011. I'm sure I've never heard anyone talk like that.

so this third wavewas quite small then? Compared to the orders?

No, it's actually quite large going by the pre-sales chart someone posted earlier.

Unless I'm wrong..and I very well could be, it looks like they let around 120k to 130k people in Yesterday spread over all the waves.

Today, by wave 3, it looks like they have already allowed around 300k people in with one more wave to go. My guess is that they are shooting for 400k people today.

If that is the case, it looks like they will make it all the way to Oct. 6th or 8th for today's finale.

I don't see any data on pre-sales orders for the Month of Nov. but assuming today goes well for them and they repeat a 400k wave release tomorrow, It means there is a very high likelyhood that Friday will be the last day of these rolling starts.

It all depends on if the chart someone posted had accurate data and what the data for Nov/Dec looks like.

But way better than I was fearing.

Don't tell me... I have a friend who pre-ordered in January 2012 and who is playing right now. So unfair!

If your friend is a Guild Leader that may be why. I have heard rumors of Guild Leaders for guilds that were confirmed before launch were getting in early despite the day they redeemed their code but that is just a rumor so take it with a grain of salt.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.