** Unofficial 2nd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got an email, saying your Saga Begins

"The moment we've all been waiting for is finally here. Early Game Access* has started, and you can now begin your adventure. To start playing, click on the button below and follow the steps outlined on the page. Welcome to your Star Wars™ saga."

However I got no code to enter, does the game just start working now, am at work and can't check.

I think I'm in: CODE REDEMPTION

12.14.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to play

11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

08.10.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Collector's Edition Pre-Order

At this rate, they should be able to get sept/half october done in wave 3, then october/november/early dec in wave 4?

ADD A BONUS WAVE PLEASE :)

very much doubt it (the first bit) would love a bonus wave though. but at current rate im expecting all of september to be sorted today. Should leave October/November in first wave tomorrow, all of December in last few waves tomorrow

I redeemed my code the 20th Aug and have not got an invite, so how does a 25 Aug. preorder got an inv?

Have you tried to log in to the game? E-mails are often slow. I didn't wait for my invite, I just tried at midday (GMT) yesterday and I was in the first wave. I didn't actually receive my e-mail for at least another hour afterwards.

Edited by Mandrax

think you meant mid oct 4th wave, they let almost all of aug in the 2nd wave. sept was the least pre-orders i hear. so prob most of sept next wave.

im nov.22 wont do me any good. but here is to hoping, prob not today. but prob tomorrow.

No, I meant September but you're more optimistic than me. And you're probably right, now I come to think about it.

Originally Posted by Lex_Icon

My account reads:

11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

09.22.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Standard Edition Pre-Order

So I'm 09.22.2011 then?

You purchased the game on Sept 22 ... You didn't ACTIVATE it until November 2 ....

So you are in the NOVEMBER batch .. not the Sept. Purchase date does not count ACTIVATION date does.

You purchased the game on Sept 22 ... You didn't ACTIVATE it until November 2 ....

So you are in the NOVEMBER batch .. not the Sept. Purchase date does not count ACTIVATION date does.

Wrong. The November date is the same for everyone. He activated 9/22.

I have this as well, yet I have an email from SWTOR thanking me for registering my early access on 2/9, so im kinda curious as to what they will go by.