** Unofficial 2nd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

BW/EA hustle us!

u think they keep what they r telling u on forums and faq.

blablabla wave 1-4 based on when u ordered/redeemed ur pre order code.

Then why the hell is my friend playing the game he ordered it 12-dec 2012...and got in today in the game.

And belive me he is just a random guy...not friend of Obama or any kinda Mob.

This is wierd would be nice if someone that work for BW/EA can answer this

I sense a bridge in the Force and something lurking underneath... o0

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mean to distract anyone but...

I can't help but feel this is all a distracting issue, to guide our attention away from the "grace period issue" - physical copies not getting their games or access to the game for at least 5 days.

Which is probably why some people are angry, because we wanna make up for that time we won't have.

from reading.... eveeryone who preordered before today will be in on the 15th, which I am going to assume is the 15th of dec not Jan lol

From reading their post, That's only good for peeps pre-ordering prior to Nov 20. Those after are the 16th and beyond...

ALL lies /slander this can not be true

Alas, yes, 'tis true.

Now, while I HOPE that everyone that has pre-ordered to this point is in tomorrow, there is no proof! Show us your proof, and I will recant my statement of you and your nonsense spouting!

Alas, yes, 'tis true.

Now, while I HOPE that everyone that has pre-ordered to this point is in tomorrow, there is no proof! Show us your proof, and I will recant my statement of you and your nonsense spouting!

I'm assuming the waves will be bigger tomorrow seeing as they're adding a bunch of new servers so everyone getting in tomorrow isn't that big of a stretch.

Alas, yes, 'tis true.

aight I will find the post but you must agree if I find you the post you will forgive me for rickrolling you today :D

edit: mispelled rickrolling :confused:

Edited by Wickedchick

aight I will find the post but you must agree if I find you the post you will forgive me for rickcolling you today :D

I will NEVER forgive you for Rick Rolling me today!!

(Mostly cause I love that song, and I listened to the whole thing, whilst singing along!)

That explains why he's already playing. What's the first expansion like? They add Degobah?

No, Dagobah is announced for second expansion. I'm also from the future, currently I'm playing first expansion. Level cap is 60 and they added Kessel and Naboo. It was released on 14.4.2013. and is called Dune. Because of the spice on Kessel. :D

All of you guys championing BWs decision to limit players so that you won't have to compete for mob spawns or crowded quest zones, im pretty sure the 2nd M in mmo stands for multiplayer. Zones full of people are sort of the point. Has anyone dern the YouTube vids of people walking around these deserted zones? And what happens if dec 20th rolls around and servers still crash? Will you still be defending them after this experiment fails?

BTW I'm not mad at Bioware. I'm just provoking discussion.

All of you guys championing BWs decision to limit players so that you won't have to compete for mob spawns or crowded quest zones, im pretty sure the 2nd M in mmo stands for multiplayer. Zones full of people are sort of the point. Has anyone dern the YouTube vids of people walking around these deserted zones? And what happens if dec 20th rolls around and servers still crash? Will you still be defending them after this experiment fails?

I don't agree. One thing is a launch day which comes once per game, and the other thing is normal full server day.

As I said, this is a good thing cause when launch hits, EGA gamers will already leave starter planets and everything will run more smoothly and with less lagging. I seriously doubt it will be empty.

Edited by Darren_Korr

Depends of the magnitude of of the crashing servers. A few can always happen.

btw this discussion is pointless. Why make problems wilst there is none?

Although I admit, I would rather play now then talking to you here. :D Don't get me wrong. :D

Don't we all :):D :D :D

I keep hearing from guildies that are in the game, that although they are in the game, Looking for Groups is kinda slow....although that was earlier today during the 2nd wave.