** Unofficial 2nd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This entire thread is equivalent to a child in the back of a car asking "are we there yet?". Obsessing over who has already got in WILL NOT SPEED UP YOUR ENTRY. This entire thread is as productive as staring at a wall. Seriously, go outside and do something, it would be a better way to spend your time.

Follow your own advice, then.

This thread is for people to estimate on when they may get to play. I see no problem with that, especially since it's not a huge whining thread like the ones yesterday.

But again, if it really bothers you, why are you reading and responding to it?

Hate getting a double e-mail notification from my Mac and iPhone =.= Always raises my hopes us before crashing to the ground. Even though I officially pre-ordered the 9th of December lol and I know I won't get in today.

Same here, we wont be getting in till near end, WE ARE PRE-ORDER BROTHERS!

Someone posted numbers earlier and I decided to do the math. Using October 10th as the cut off so far 543,000 people have been invited, and there are 219,900 left to be invited past that date meaning that there will most likely be 2 waves tomorrow morning and everyone will be in.

762,900 preorders sounds pretty damn promising to me also from looking at those numbers.

How would that work if the guild we are in is on one of those high servers? We still have to go to that server to be with our guild.

Ummm I guess suffer or move the guild. I figured the early guild thing would be a bad thing and it seemingly was. I guess I shoud have edited for guild nazi trolls huh?

This entire thread is equivalent to a child in the back of a car asking "are we there yet?". Obsessing over who has already got in WILL NOT SPEED UP YOUR ENTRY. This entire thread is as productive as staring at a wall. Seriously, go outside and do something, it would be a better way to spend your time.

Sorry, what?

Don't tell me how to spend my time, I'd rather do it the way I like anyways. Why? It's my time.

Now you go play outside, you have the manners of a toddler.

Below is a list of valid Star Wars: The Old Republic codes that have been redeemed under this account.

12.14.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to play

11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

09.25.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Order

Dude...

you did NOT pay 5 bucks "extra".

The 5 bucks was a deposit.

D-E-P-O-S-I-T

Look it up

actually, your incorrect. $5 was the Preorder FEE... as in EXTRA. the game wasn't $60 it was $65 to pre-order... If it was a DEPOSIT, it would have been $5 upfront and $55 later.

Look it up.. DEPOSITs go towards the Cost of something.

de·pos·it :

- A partial or initial payment of a cost or debt: left a $100 deposit toward the purchase of a stereo system.

- A sum of money given as security for an item acquired for temporary use.

We can play this game all day...

Well untill my son comes home so we can group together again...

12.14.2011Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to play

11.02.2011Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

08.02.2011Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Collector's Edition Pre-Order

So ya, im in...

Want a screenshot saying hello to your mom?

LOL...

You know what?

You're alright, creepy caps guy.

You win this one.

But I still call bs on the fourth wave not being out yet.

hoping for the best. but eh..

Just a note for everyone complaining about EU vs US

TIME ZONES EXIST

ATM everyone in US should be at work, or in school.

ATM many people in EU are getting off work, or have been out.

There's lots of people who got their invites and are still at work, calm down.

Hell no, it's freezing out there... plus, I has cookies