** Unofficial 2nd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

I am sure this has been covered before in the absolute deluge of forum posts on this topic, but I have to get it off my chest...so please forgive me.

So...here is my only beef with the roll out of early access...I do not understand why at the beginning of each day they can't provide some information about the pre-order date ranges they plan to invite for that day. They clearly have a plan for each day as to what pre-order dates will be included in each wave. As a result of this, many people are waiting more or less patiently in front of their email accounts wondering whether they will be in the next wave of invites. It would be so much better and reduce the amount of complaining if they simply told us at the beginning of each day what dates are likely to get an invite.

I am sure that there are some that will say the situation is fluid so they don't know. I guess I have a hard time believing that...it's 8:30 am Pacific and they have already sent 3 of 4 waves of invites...it really looks like they have a plan for the day...can they not share a little info so that people don't waste their day waiting for an invite when BioWare already knows they won't get invited that day?

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its mostly Yanks that use the "Month, day, year" version. The rest of the sane world use Day, month, year :D

This is true. We have to be as unique a nation as possible because we rule so hard sry. Same reason we dont know what kilometers are even tho they use those in canada AND mexico ;D

YES!

Sept. 23rd FTW!

yeah.. thats what i got avg 15 days. heres what tomorrow might look like.. im going to be cutting it close to get in on 4th wave tomorrow. im 11.22.11

day 2

1st wave - 8.6

2nd wave - 8.28

3rd wave - 9.9

4th wave - 9.25

day 3

1st wave - 10.10

2nd wave - 10,25

3rd wave - 11.9

4th wave - 11.24

Wave 1 - Let 12 Days in

Wave 2 - Let 15 Days in

Wave 3 - Let 18 Days in

Averaging 15 Days a Wave.

Wave 4 should reach September 25th

logically, i would say as the number of days let in grows with 3 each wave we should reach sept. 28th or something...

Wave 1 - Let 12 Days in

Wave 2 - Let 15 Days in

Wave 3 - Let 18 Days in

Averaging 15 Days a Wave.

Wave 4 should reach September 25th

In theory, and in that small population sample of 3 waves, they should be increasing because pre-orders slowed down. I'd think wave 4 would cover about 20.

Umm..kk then

Below is a list of valid Star Wars: The Old Republic codes that have been redeemed under this account.

12.14.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to play

12.01.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

12.01.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Standard Edition Pre-Order

We'll here down in Texas we don't give a damn about dem other languages or their silly quirks. month/ day/ years seems to be the only logical form. Everyone else must be wrong.

ahahaha pretty much like driving left side for enlish ppl

Edited by Andbax

We want bonus waves, we want bonus waves!

:D

I think the peoples of BioWare are now facepalming themsselfs because of the bonus wave they get alot of people asking for it.. C'mon peoples.. We'll see if there comes a bonus wave or not.. If they think the servers are doing good they will be adding a bonus wave.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.