Sith Marauder Armor question: Anyone Found this?

KierranHalcyon

I know there is another thread regarding this but it has devolved into the typical flame-fest that most threads become. So................

What I want to to know is this. Is there any "mod-able" set of gear (BP, Legs, gloves, belt and boots) in the game without having to PVP that will achieve the look from the "mid" progression look displayed in the progression video for warriors?

I am completely willing to "hide" helm if I can get this look from something. I am tired of the [vest with shoulder pads+ skinny jeans + short boots + leather looking gloves with antennae] --- yes, Bladestorms is what I am wearing --- look that I have had for 20+ levels and I REFUSE to wear the inquisitor looking robe+dress combo.

Here is what I mean - Progression Video Screen Capture

Edited by KierranHalcyon

The answer (i'm almost 100% sure) is NO. There are plenty of Orange modable Robes (in the lower levels) that you can use up until 50 however there are NO hooded cloaks/Robes for Marauders aside from the Hooded PVP armor.

That being said thats not to say there won't be any in the future but for now were SOL.

Black Talon has the blueish modable robe that comes closest to this look.

For some reasons Juggernauts got this look instead of Marauders. No idea on why.

The answer (i'm almost 100% sure) is NO. There are plenty of Orange modable Robes (in the lower levels) that you can use up until 50 however there are NO hooded cloaks/Robes for Marauders aside from the Hooded PVP armor.

That being said thats not to say there won't be any in the future but for now were SOL.

For some reasons Juggernauts got this look instead of Marauders. No idea on why.

Sadly, I think you are correct. Hell, I'd even forgo the hood if I could get a robed vest and legged pants combo. Right now, it looks like pre-raid/pvp there is nothing but dresses for marauders.

The closest thing I've seen to a robe is on Corelia at the Equipment Commendation's Vendor. I think it's like Venerable Ardent or something like that, it's a black open robed top piece with the hood down. Edited by Umitlan

If you are simply going for looks (dress and the hoodie as such in the video), you can just pick up light armor that SI wears and swap out the mods for Marauder-type mods; however, do realize that end-game PvP/PvE gear will not allow you to do this since they are artifact rarity and have no "Armoring modification".

My personal guess is they was either preassured for time, or just got lazy and sloppy closer to release, and thought that it would be satisfying enough that we should share looks with Juggernaut, even tho the difference between the two classes is more than just immense at a closer look, and a shared look is nowhere near satisfying.

The armor set you linked is actually the Robes of Entropic Assault, a heavy armor set from the PvP vendor available to Juggernauts at level 40.

We got screwed for custom gear. This won't matter anymore, though, because they killed custom gear for endgame. Everyone's going to be looking the same.

The closest thing I've seen to a robe is on Corelia at the Equipment Commendation's Vendor. I think it's like Venerable Ardent or something like that, it's a black open robed top piece with the hood down.

That style has a hood but it's heavy armor so marauers can't use it. I would love to have something like that though.

Below is a link to a screenshot of my marauder with the helm hidden, the hood is from the chest piece, which is the Columi Weaponmaster set (t2) that you can get from Eternity vault, or off the last boss in False Emporer.

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c233/Shadinaxx/swtor2012-01-0923-34-52-15.jpg

Is that what you're looking for? it has no cape, but the set legs arent a dress either, so you're not wearing any robes like an inquisitor. The chest is moddable, but it has base stats as well. The matching helm is literally phase 2 of the darth vader helmet (just before the last part is put on)

• 2 months later...
I know there is another thread regarding this but it has devolved into the typical flame-fest that most threads become. So................

I am completely willing to "hide" helm if I can get this look from something. I am tired of the [vest with shoulder pads+ skinny jeans + short boots + leather looking gloves with antennae] --- yes, Bladestorms is what I am wearing --- look that I have had for 20+ levels and I REFUSE to wear the inquisitor looking robe+dress combo.

Here is what I mean - Progression Video Screen Capture

Where did you get the Bladestorm's Belt and Armguards? I've been doing a bunch of searches, but nothing says how to loot them without going to the GTN.

Edited by Odium_Hector