December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You might get in earlier. I pre-ordered didn't get a working code until Dec, and got in today. I think the reason why I got in today is simple. I sat on the phone with Bestbuy trying to get a code that worked. After I entered the 4th code he gave me it worked. I then checked my email, and had around 14 other codes sent to me for pre-order from bestbuy. I don't how the codes work, but when they give you 3 codes that don't work then a 4th there is something screwed up. No I don't care if you believe I got in as I am just saying there is hope for all of us who ordered, and didn't get a working code etc. No I wont post any screen shots because I need to go play. I think we will all get in before the 19th.

Anyone know what Weizen beer is? Darn this interesting thread!!! I am supposed to be calculating commissions and have not gotten anything done since noon!!!

you can get it at ABC liquor and other fine liquor stores. Heffewiezen is pretty easy to find. Actually you can get the Sierra Nevada brand at a grocery store.

Say guys, what drinks will you be having once you get in?

I'll probably go with mountain dew (yeah its only sugar i know) or some good old fashioned beer + coke...

Maybe a cup of milk will suffice though..

Dr. Pepper.

Lots and lots of Dr. Pepper.

Dont be so sure :) Martini FTW!

And yes, i think friday is our day for sure :)

Is it really sad that I'm gonna buy some wine (yes wine) and get drunk whilst I play... Possibly the most fun I've had in any game is when I play drunk. I'm not alcoholic, honest. >_<

The irony is that I had decided that my "ideal" time to get access to the game (to best suit my play style) was the 19th. That way I'm behind the crazy "must power level NOW" types, and ahead of the "oh hey what's this" crowd at launch. Not that either is bad, but the idea of playing in that empty gap between them was sheer bliss.

Not sure what I'll do now with the chance to play before that. Might be a real test of will power. But I am weak willed, and a procrastinator.... I think there's a paradox in there some where.