December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My roomate does not share your views, He's pretty jelly. I told him he can sit next to me and watch me have fun though, so I dont know what the problem is.

That is most reasonable. I sense a bargain coming from him soon, asking to log on while you're asleep/out in exchange for hot pockets.

I pre ordered the CE that day gamestop let us, knew nothing of the code or staggered access until the 9th, showed up to gamestop was given a pre-order code for the standard edition.... I hate you gamestop...

I pre-ordered from Gamestop back in August. When I realized I didn't have a pre-order code to enter (silly me! I assumed I would get an email with it enclosed or at the very least it was on the receipt) I went back to GS, got my money back, and then pre-ordered on line.....on the 10th of December :(

I can discredit this. My wife, who is a gamer as well, is extremely attractive...and you know, I like to think I'm not so bad myself. Not fat, in shape, exercise, blah blah.

I just happen to like games.

I'm with this guy. I think I am doing alright for myself as far as the looks go. And I can also discredit the assumption that all women that play video games are mugbeasts. I went to college with a few that played WoW and were extremely attractive. The coolest part was, they would talk about it at parties and no one EVER made fun of them...wonder why :rolleyes:

I'm with this guy. I think I am doing alright for myself as far as the looks go. And I can also discredit the assumption that all women that play video games are mugbeasts. I went to college with a few that played WoW and were extremely attractive. The coolest part was, they would talk about it at parties and no one EVER made fun of them...wonder why :rolleyes:

Dude, +1.

I laughed so hard in my office at the word "Mugbeasts" that my colleagues all came by to see what was going on.

Man I part of me wishes I could bring myself to log into WOW or Rift but I just run around a capital city wishing it was SWTOR so it's more depressing than just waiting. plus finding just how many other poor saps waited so long to pre-order makes me feel like we can make it!

wow seems like even tho we are all Decembers we are more civil then the rest even tho we are the once facing a...... Well I'm not going to go on with this post.. Cause it would probably turn out quit nasty.. Anyway DECEMBER FTW! 3Dec here.

I'm confident it'll be Friday at the latest, I wont cross my fingers about Thursday though. And I'm assuming a bunch of us December folk were either strapped for cash or decided to play the beta and then decided to pre-order so were cool headed enough not to think going ragemode on a forum will actually do anything.

I'm confident it'll be Friday at the latest, I wont cross my fingers about Thursday though. And I'm assuming a bunch of us December folk were either strapped for cash or decided to play the beta and then decided to pre-order so were cool headed enough not to think going ragemode on a forum will actually do anything.

It seems to me that everyone here is an adult, or is mature enough to act like one. With that said, as an adult, I will not plop money down for something that I have not tried. Which means I didn't preorder until December after the big beta weekend.

I have to admit, this is one of my favorite threads. Experience teaches us that MMO communities (especially the forums) are normally pretty terrible. At least the December procrastinators are rocking out some civility and awesomeness :ph_win: