December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

everytime i see that took an arrow to the knee joke i think about how i tore my acl and had to have surgery lol

No way!!! I think the same thing! How did you accomplish that? Me? Senior year of football...most depressing time of my life! Silver lining: I got to sit at home and play video games for a whole week :D

I just turned 30... I work at a teen center. I'm reminded every day how "old" I am by the teens that I work with. The sick thing is... I'm not old.. but... they make me feel.... old.

Maybe I should buy some skinny jeans.

And a porcSHA. ^^

as i said this morning, if people understood SR's tweet, this is what it looks like, no one will get in as late as the 19th, they are aiming for everyone in by the 15th.

This! Which is why they started it you know... 3 days early so everyone can get at least 5 days... even if not people should stop being so butt hurt over early access... be patient, go watch **** and eat your hot pockets... As quite a few people have said, it's a privilege to play early... they didn't have to allow it.

I wish it was a case of me procrastinating... I pre-ordered the CE MONTHS ago through Best Buy, got my code, entered it and was told that the code was invalid and already used.

Took me till Dec to finally get a working code. Ah well. I am still excited about the game. Wont be ordering anymore pre-order games from Best Buy though... thats for sure.

No way!!! I think the same thing! How did you accomplish that? Me? Senior year of football...most depressing time of my life! Silver lining: I got to sit at home and play video games for a whole week :D

jus tore mine july 28th 2 weeks before fall camp college fball........epic fail i made a cut and down goes fraiser lmao ive come to terms with it had the surgery oct so im gonna chill with swtor and rehab all break

Re-read and.. EU guild thread got closed because guy procrastinated too much and put in wrong place.

Must open new one soon. However, it's 22:25 here and I need to be up at 05:45 tomorrow. Someone else get it done please.. pwitty please?

And good night procrastinators!

Wow just saw in General Discussion there about double the amount of servers now.

They are offline. Wasn't in Beta but people posted names are from there.

So I guess we get in tomorrow. There already full servers. Looks like they added another RP PvP. So Maybe we can close this mother down tomorrow morning. Sigh. But I will be at work.

Hell Why couldn't they just have let everyone in today.:mad:

Re-read and.. EU guild thread got closed because guy procrastinated too much and put in wrong place.

Must open new one soon. However, it's 22:25 here and I need to be up at 05:45 tomorrow. Someone else get it done please.. pwitty please?

what is a procrastinator? :(

G'night sir, sleep well.