December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We preordered in december, it was pretty close to november... you trash talk us and call us whiners but its cuz u feel entitled you think your an idol we dont get bent out of shape like you, might as well cover your mouth with tape

December Representing!

(sorry for the terrible poem thing attempt just bored)

Darth Eminem? Is that you?!

December 1 here!! This is the most laid back thread I've seen on this site! So much qq going on everywhere else. I'm excited but I can definitely bide my time during the week because of work. Tonight's beer of choice: Rochester 10, Belgium. Friday and Saturday will be splendid :) I think it's kinda silly to be angry about Bioware/EA taking the extra step to assure quality by allowing players to come in early to flesh out their live servers. Smart move. They pre-ordered back in Jul, which I have no problem in allowing them the two extra days of play. . . mostly because I planned on melting their faces at a later date anyways. . . Edited by bakedcan

What classes are people picking btw? Any more wannabe powertechs out there?

I'm going to play Bounty Hunter, Powertech. Bounty Hunter is the most bad *** class there is, without a doubt. :cool:

Of course I'm going to play all the other classes too.

It just feels like we are being punished by bioware for pre-ordering late. We should get the same as everyone else not punished because of life reasons. I was not going to buy this game until i got the last BETA invite in November which made me pre order. But it feels like "hey thanks for buying our game but seeing as you did it in november we LOL at you and you suffer" *insert troll face here from BW*

Yeah, I was more of an 8-bit Nintendo Nerd. The night I beat Bowser on Mario 1, I left the game on ALL NIGHT to prove to my frends the next day that I did it. I did the same thing when I knocked Mike Tyson out in Punch Out!

I was all about my coleco vision! I had this game called Mouse Trap. Loved that thing. Ended up in a fist fight with my brother, game him a black eye, and got grounded over it.

Good times.

Heh, I thought all men who had gamer wives counted themselves lucky.

I would love it if my fiance would even CONSIDER playing a video game with me!!! I have tried for five years now, to no avail! However, I am extremely lucky that she tolerates me playing video games for as long as I do :D.

I pre-ordered on December 03, after I got the chance to play in the Thanksgiving stress test weekend, and my decision to pre-order was based on the test weekend playtime.

I like Star Wars and played SWG for a long time, so I am excited about SWTOR.

I hope that we all will be able to play the game starting the 15th. I hope BioWare is not trying to hide behind semantics and keeps stating "up to x days".

All mmorpgs that offered early access, and that I played, let people in at the same day, regardless of when they pre-ordered. So this "staggered" early access is odd, and I can not understand the reasoning behind it.

See you all in game.

It just feels like we are being punished by bioware for pre-ordering late. We should get the same as everyone else not punished because of life reasons. I was not going to buy this game until i got the last BETA invite in November which made me pre order. But it feels like "hey thanks for buying our game but seeing as you did it in november we LOL at you and you suffer" *insert troll face here from BW*

This is a no-whine zone. Now go to your room! *takes X-Box controller*

Optimistically, I'm going to shoot for 16th. I refuse to believe if Bioware can possibly make it happen, they're going to not give preorders the whole weekend.

Besides, I don't think Bioware wants to pay their staff overtime to work on the weekend.

It's either going to be 16th or 19th, I think.

For the record...

The Live Services team is working in shifts (24 hours a day, 7 days a week) for the next month to ensure that servers stay up, player population is well managed, issues are triaged, problems are communicated and bugs are fixed as fast as possible.

After that, we're on-call 24/7 for the life of the game.

Get your facts straight, that is from Stepehn Reid right off the forums, I'm convinced ignorance in an MMO class.

Edited by Qauisimoto
typo

Hey, Dec 1st here, for those good boys and girls mentioning they expect to get in on the 18th-19th and really don't mind, for one thing thing i'm there with ya, not really a big deal but i'd like to point out they made it through to, october i think today, so it looks like at least the early decembers are getting it tomorrow :) see you all in game.