December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

ohhh decemberists keep your cool, your not from november with there silly drool,

we dont spam or moan or cry, instead we leer and jeer and smile,

they stand and yell about how tough life is, instead we lay back and rest our heads

and tho this poem doesnt really matter, the only thing i wasnt is for bioware's hope to shatter,

because soon there servers all shall fall, under the mighty weight of the decemberists call...

yes i am **** at poetry, yes i am procrastinating and yes i am that bored ..... 11th n waiting

Nice one :)

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9th of December, still not in :> i wonder how many readers there are who are just looking for information :>

My bet will be that you'll be in the next wave (10 AM EST) in just a bit here, or then next one. I have a feeling they could very well fit everyone in today, but we'll see. An official update would be lovely...

I've been trying to get that huge DL taken care of on my pokey internet at home so I can at least play- Left the PC on all night last night and now today while I'm at work.

I ordered on Monday- five days ago- from Amazon. Originally planned to ship and be at my door on the 20th, but got an email on Wed. saying the date was moved to the 16th. I'll get my game today, according to Amazon and their shipping info.

Weird...

THAT my friend is because Bioware lit a fire under Amazons behind, about shipping dates, I am guessing there were a torrent of complaints about Amazon to Bioware...

THAT is why the shipping dates were changed to earlier ones, and also why the days of grace were reinstated.

so Bioware went the extra mile for their fanbase.

I say to you today, my friends, so even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in the Early Access dream.

I have a dream that one day the Decemberites will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all Decemberites are created equal."

I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Tatooine the sons of former Early Accesses and the sons of former Early Access owners will be able to sit down together at the table of Flashpoints.

I have a dream that one day even the state of Novemberites, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of non QQing.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the month of their Early Access code but by the content of their character.

I have a dream today.

Edited by Zeromoniker