December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would've been great to be in by now, but Gamestop screwed me over on my pre order code back in October, claiming they were still "out of codes". I went in last week to cancel my preorder so I could just get it through Origin and not have to drive two hours out of my way, and the preorder cancellation receipt had a preorder code on it.....***! I gave it to a friend and sure enough it worked. So now I'm in the procrastinator crowd because of Gamestop's mistake....excellent.

Moral of the story:

Don't preorder largely anticipated MMO types from Gamestop, lesson learned.

are those e ciggs anygood? I really really need to quit

No not really I've tried them myself and they just don't cut it if You like to smoke. I was offshore last month for 5 weeks and I ran out on week 5. After bumming for a whole week I became disgusted with the habbit and decided to quit again. I believe I am on day twenty without a smoke which they say on day twenty one I will be clear. Now for granted though I haven't left the house much and I stay busy on the computer so thank God I don't have a 9-5 job.

This is a sad day for the Procrastinators my dear Decemberists.

We're all going to have access today... no more procrastination for us :(

If you are a true procrastinator down to your heart and worthy of being categorized as a procrastinator you wouldn't login for at least a day after gaining early access... :p

My only worry is that by the time I get in today it will be the evening time in Europe and I'll be to drunk to play.

:(

It's my curse.

10am in the USA and quite sloshed already. I made a drinking game out of the SWTOR launch, er pre-launch.

For every new page on the December Procrasinators Preorders thread, drink. Every time someone rages on said thread, drink. Every time someone gets holier than now with said rager, drink. Every new email that isn't an invite, drink. Every time a wave rolls by and no invite, finish drink and get another.

Excuse me while I go puke...