December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

"You get a pre order code from the place you purchased the game. Enter that into your account info on this site.

The e-mail just informs you your account is flagged to log in."

Yeah I ordered on Origin and put my PO code in, I just wait til I see 'PLAY' Lit up then??

Idk if play will light up if the launcher is already running so start it up every so often and see if it does. Also waves tend to be on the hour. 6m 7 am 8 am (PST) .etc .etc

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was some serious site traffic on swtor.com on the 7th and 8th, constant site crashes, delays and hang ups on registration. Many people complained about pre-order info getting screwed up at this time. Make sure you have your pre order registered under your account info, if not best contact customer support.

Yeah I had the problem with that, pre ordered 9th, code went in fine. Come to check on the 13th and its not in there. Contacted customer service and they sorted it out real quick. Unfortunately it says I registered on the 14th now. I hope I still get invited with the 9th decemberists coz I have an obligation to get drunk later so if im in the next wave ill get a few hours :)

ohhh decemberists keep your cool, your not from november with there silly drool,

we dont spam or moan or cry, instead we leer and jeer and smile,

they stand and yell about how tough life is, instead we lay back and rest our heads

and tho this poem doesnt really matter, the only thing i wasnt is for bioware's hope to shatter,

because soon there servers all shall fall, under the mighty weight of the decemberists call...

yes i am **** at poetry, yes i am procrastinating and yes i am that bored ..... 11th n waiting

A question. I still have the client from the thanksgiving beta. I hope I do not have to redownload the whole client again:(

Supposedly not but I did unininstall and redownload to make sure. I have an innate distrust of beta clients converted to live.

Edited by the_thanatos