December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trying them all here! Though Sith Inquisitor and Bounty Hunter are probably lowest on the list. Not sure which one is up top.

I have plans to try them all eventually :) But currently my guild is going Sith, so I am thinking Sith Inquisitor. Tried that in beta, had alot of fun with it. :)

I've been trying to get that huge DL taken care of on my pokey internet at home so I can at least play- Left the PC on all night last night and now today while I'm at work.

I ordered on Monday- five days ago- from Amazon. Originally planned to ship and be at my door on the 20th, but got an email on Wed. saying the date was moved to the 16th. I'll get my game today, according to Amazon and their shipping info.

Weird...

Some information about December while we wait:

December's flower is the narcissus or holly. December's birthstones are turquoise, lapis lazuli, zircon, topaz (blue), or tanzanite.

December is the month with the shortest daylight hours of the year in the Northern Hemisphere and the longest daylight hours of the year in the Southern Hemisphere.

December in the Northern Hemisphere is the seasonal equivalent to June in the Southern Hemisphere and vice versa.

In the Northern hemisphere, the beginning of the meteorological winter is 1 December. In the Southern hemisphere, the beginning of the meteorological summer is 1 December.

Man, just spent 20 min in the crying forum about not getting in and I was starting to fall into the hype. Then I realized that if I kept it up I wasnt even going to want to play the game when I finally could. Figured I'd come back here to my brother pro-crastinators. Whats been going on?

Can I be a Decemberist too? I technically bought the game in November, and yelled at Gamestop for 34 days until they finally gave me a code on 12/12.

It just doesn't seem like I have the same strong procrastination instinct as some of my heroes here.

Welp! I think I'm done. This thread used to be fun and entertaining but it would seem have lost sight and joined in on all the wining threads that this one was supposed to stay away from.

You will all play the game you paid and most will undoubtedly love it for quite a long time and you will love Bioware for it. So little respect for the work these people put in for you all. My heart goes out to them and their years of dedication and artistic endeavours for people who wish for nothing more than their own personal gratification and will crap on those who are trying to give it to them in an orderly and WORKING fashion.

You all make me feel old...

Cya we are in it till the end it gets to much for some ppl that's life no need to get all high and mighty:rolleyes:

Some information about December while we wait:

December's flower is the narcissus or holly. December's birthstones are turquoise, lapis lazuli, zircon, topaz (blue), or tanzanite.

December is the month with the shortest daylight hours of the year in the Northern Hemisphere and the longest daylight hours of the year in the Southern Hemisphere.

December in the Northern Hemisphere is the seasonal equivalent to June in the Southern Hemisphere and vice versa.

In the Northern hemisphere, the beginning of the meteorological winter is 1 December. In the Southern hemisphere, the beginning of the meteorological summer is 1 December.

My birthday is on the 20th.

Hang in there guys, we are almost there. I didn't redeem till the 12th despite having the purchase made on the 28th of November. Does everyone know which class they are going to be? I am hung up on the Smuggler or the Bounty Hunter. Not sure yet.

I will start with a Smuggler.

Really liked that class in Beta.

Emperial Agent was also nice, same with Sith Consular.

I didn't like Trooper at all.

The rest I didn't test much

Can I be a Decemberist too? I technically bought the game in November, and yelled at Gamestop for 34 days until they finally gave me a code on 12/12.

It just doesn't seem like I have the same strong procrastination instinct as some of my heroes here.

You are in what we call the "experimentation" phase my friend. You want to be a procrastinator but arent quite sure yet....test out the waters, you'll enjoy it. :cool:

How dare you! It's not made for children!

I thought most of Star Wars was made for children, even if some of us are getting rather old :D

Clone Wars does seem a bit like it is made for a younger crowd, even if parts of it might be scary for them.

"even if your email is down you'll still be able to login"

Do we not recieve a code in our email? what about setting up a subs.

how does it work?

You get a pre order code from the place you purchased the game. Enter that into your account info on this site.

The e-mail just informs you your account is flagged to log in.

The last 10+ pages of people throwing a fit? The countless threads all over this forum? Hard to miss...even at the speed in which this one is progressing.

You know..I have been here all this past week reading all this..and responding to it with my own two cents.

Today I guess I have become oblivious to it, for one because I havent slept yet, and for two..this thread has mostly not been about having hissy fits..its been about having fun. If people are doing the opposite of that..then they arent true Decemberists. :)