December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry for loosing my spirit, but i get my hopes up day after day only to see them get let down. Yeah it takes a lot out if they would just say hey this day will be going on this wave or something there abouts perhaps i wouldnt be getting in a foul mood. All they say is blah blah we are going to do more than before and blah blah getting my hopes up so yeah lost the spirit here

Wkdclwncar Wendell Bailey

@Rockjaw I redeemed my code on the 9th but it registers on SWTOR site as the 15th :( Will this change if I get in today or not?

39 minuten geleden

als antwoord op ↑

@Rockjaw

Stephen Reid

@Wkdclwncar You should still get in.

1 minuut geleden via TweetDeck

look promising :D

Tweets

Wendell Bailey Wendell Bailey @Wkdclwncar 40m

@Rockjaw I redeemed my code on the 9th but it registers on SWTOR site as the 15th :( Will this change if I get in today or not?

Stephen Reid Stephen Reid @Rockjaw

Close

Again on TWITTER

Wkdclwncar Wendell Bailey

40 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

in reply to ↑

Stephen Reid

@Rockjaw Stephen Reid

So very disappointed in many of you! Far too few TRUE Decemberists! POSERS! I'm still considering going to sleep right away and I could be the next wave! I have responsibilities! I might sleep them away!

For shame, the wining...

The wining...no I cant drink wine I will fall asleep for sure, and knowing me..that would just be my luck, fall asleep and miss it all! LOL

confirmed all get in today

Wendell Bailey

@Wkdclwncar Wendell Bailey

Stephen Reid

Rockjaw Stephen Reid

@

Later when the game is older I will still be proudly telling people about the EGA community and experience.

"Hey noob, " I will say, "don't mess with me - I was a Decemberist."

...and then I will shoot them in the face with by B.F.G.

Really been patient with BioWare up to this point. Haven't complained or said anything rude. But at this point, they should just bloody let us all in. I really do not understand their reluctance anymore.

+1

You can't tell me they don't have projections on how many and what dates are going to be let in, for any given wave. If that's the case, they should pass that information on to us, so we can plan accordingly. The anticipation of being let in, followed by the swift kick to the nuts, hour after hour, well honestly it's making me lose some respect towards Bioware at this point.

A long *** queue would be preferable at this point, because at least I would know when I would get to play. *sigh*

There is hope :D

taken from Rockjaw twitter

Reply:

RockjawStephen Reid

Hang in there guys, we are almost there. I didn't redeem till the 12th despite having the purchase made on the 28th of November. Does everyone know which class they are going to be? I am hung up on the Smuggler or the Bounty Hunter. Not sure yet.

Why did they say they will be adding more and more people each day if they just did 1/2 a day? lol I am pretty lost now:rolleyes:

Because it's NOT based on days, but how many pre orders they have on those days.....

One day with 2000 pre orders is way different from a day with 50,000 pre orders....

This shouldn't be hard to understand.....

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=26745

^ Read

ROFL they did ONE freaking day!? You've GOT to me *********** me.

There is NO WAY. NO POSSIBLE WAY. that there were as many preorders on just part of the 8th than there were in an entire multiweek wave in November.

NO WAY.

It's just not statistically plausible.

So why the hell are we being jerked around this time? Just let your damn customers in already.

Actually, it kind of is plausable since so many pre-order people got screwed by their retailers not giving them the codes to begin with. A lot of people bought early and didn't get their codes until December, others were just lazy and didn't get it, while still others like myself couldn't afford to get the game until this month.

The wave system has been straining customer relations all along and it is just going to get worse when the servers crash on Saturday and on the twentieth.

Dec 11th here if I don't get in today it will be awhile. Unfortunately, RL is calling and I've procrastinated enough. To all the Decemberist good luck. BW no hard feelings, but that being said this could have been handled a hell of alot better.