December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

*Yawn*

Welcome back bro, I think it's time for an ihop run now..

My head is still stuck on the blueberries and whipped cream from last night's Decemberist's discussion...

lol indeed... :D

i took a nap thinking...hmmm i could use some whipped cream haha

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha! we were circa 800 posts when I was on last night, and now, BAM, over 1100. Impressed I am. Would like to express my thanks and appreciation of the Decemberists, The December Crew, and every other lazy son of a gun out there who made this thread, this forum, and this game awesome before I've even gotten past my login screen. Next time I hit a computer, I'll be in, so... It was a pleasure. May the force be with you all.

The Decemberist holy mission and advance begins very soon. In less then twenty minutes but more then ten. Be vigilant! Be prepared! The time has come! We shall crush in the light or the dark of our perseverance all those who came before us, show them the truth of the galaxy and the universe! This is our battle now! On and beyond, from the farthest reaches of the outer rim, we shall be unchecked!