December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I dont get in today I'm going to have to watch The Smurfs film tonight with my wife.

PLEASE PLEASE LET ME IN !

What have you done in order to be subjected to that kind of torture? I think I'd rather be shot with dark side lightning then live through that :D

I'm just gonna mess around on my husband's game (he got it this morning) while he's asleep/at work until I get it tomorrow... what he doesn't know, won't hurt him... right??? lol

:p

Just roll a new character on his account. If it becomes an issue it can be deleted and your man doesn't lose anything while you get to atleast scout out what you are going to do when you finally get in with your own account. :)

I swear to god if today isnt my day to get in I'm going to do nothing but trash talk BioWare in every message board I can think of.

And no one would care, if we don't get in today.. Fine we'll get in the other day, or the day after that. No need to trash talk someone.

Just roll a new character on his account. If it becomes an issue it can be deleted and your man doesn't lose anything while you get to atleast scout out what you are going to do when you finally get in with your own account. :)

True, better ask him before, I heard people killing eachother over virtual items :p