December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alecation

GRATS the December crew they save the best for last!!

What do you mean?

December is like a nice dessert, comes last cause its the best!

they have to to save the best players for last...(ok can not get any more clear than this)

You all know the mission, and what is at stake.

I have come to trust each of you with my life -- but I have also heard murmurs of discontent. I share your concerns.

We are trained for gaming; we would be legends, but the records are sealed. Glory in battle is not our way.

Think of our heroes; the Poster, who defeated a nation with a thread. Or the mods, who kept armies at bay with hidden facts.

These giants do not seem to give us solace here, but they are not all that we are.

Before the thread, there was the disbelievers. Before the waves, there were whiners!

Our influence stopped the qqers, but before that we held the line!

Our influence stopped the haters, but before that, we held the line!

Our influence will stop them all; in the battle today, we will hold the line!”

I have come to trust each of you with my life -- but I have also heard murmurs of discontent. I share your concerns.

We are trained for gaming; we would be legends, but the records are sealed. Glory in battle is not our way.

Think of our heroes; the Poster, who defeated a nation with a thread. Or the mods, who kept armies at bay with hidden facts.

These giants do not seem to give us solace here, but they are not all that we are.

Before the thread, there was the disbelievers. Before the waves, there were whiners!

Thanks. Now I need to listen to the scientist Salarian.

Good morning Decemberists! Today is our time, today is our hour!

Anyone know what servers have been dubbed "Decemberist" servers? Wanna join as many of you guys as possible <3

Hex Droid is the EU server for Decemberists.

Cant remember what the US is but theres a link in the guild hall forums somewhere, check out the EU one and go from there :)

*Cries man-tears* **** yeah we did! And still do!

Remember guys, the longer it takes you to get in the more of a Decemberist you become. A good procrastinator will use any opertunity to sit back and do nothing so Biowear have earnt our respect and thanks, we're just too lazy to show it ;) Edited by Aleppo

Remember guys, the longer it takes you to get in the more of a Decemberist you become. A good procrastinator will use any opertunity to sit back and do nothing so Biowear have earnt our respect and thanks, we're just too lazy to show it ;)

This Procrastinator speaks truth~