December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

Speed of thread picking up lol - 2 pages written in the time I read one hehe

On other threads ppl think dec. 2nd. could be the cut-off point, if any, today :(

Reason: Same day Guild Premades were locked...

I´m dec. 2nd. no guild affiliation atm, PVE EU, Republic, JK Guardian tank, dark side

(I´ll repost if in ofc).

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rancorson']After that you download another main asset file which isn't very big and after that you download 5GB more, then you're done.[/QUOTE] 5 GB more ? :O Oh noes i hate my slow internet... 350 kb/s now atleast (yesterday it loaded with 30 kb/s) That settles it i dont need my invite today cant play anyways :P

Greetings fellow Decembrists.

First of all I would like to thank you for having such a nice and mellow thread. I think all of you people will live long, and stress-free lives.... maybe not very productive, but long and pleasant.

I'm contemplating if I should ask a question that has been nagging me..... or if that is too much work.... here goes....

My friends and I have preordered at various points in December. Now, when we go in to 'my account', there are large green check-boxes illuminating the whole page except the one for redeeming the code. The problem is that we have redeemed the code, and if we check the 'code redeemed' page, it is actually listed as redeemed.... but no green happy check. Should I be worried?

Since the search is disabled it's difficult to tell if this has been answered previously.... and even if it had, I'd be too lazy to actually do it.

Keep up the lovely atmosphere. You make the wait wort the wait.

Thats for the retail game code. Its not "active" till the 20th

Misery loves company. Stalled all the way til 12/12 here.

When I get in, I'm going to pound this game like a guy who's been in prison for 15 years getting a woman.

Just sayin . . .

If you been in prison for 15 years you will want a real man trust me :)

i'm with you on that one. i know it was sometime in December but i can't precisely recall the date.

You can see your date under "My Account" then Redeem Code

There should be 2 dates, beta and when u put in the code ;)