December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I'll join up with the rest of you.

December 12'th preorder.

Getting a tad tired of the wait, kept myself pretty much constantly drunk the last 2 days to make the wait a bit more endurable.

So, what do we do around here for fun while waiting?

Thats for the retail game code. Its not "active" till the 20th

That's what I guessed, but it's nice to have it confirmed.

I would have thanked you sooner, but I got a database error.... it coincided with the last wave.... and us reaching page 666 on this thread, which I think just was too much for Bioware to handle.

Well, it looks like this latest wave only let up to around the 27th or 28th of Nov....only a few days allowed access during this wave. On the bright side, they did not say it was the last wave so hopefully there will be at least one more. Looks like the decemberists might be divided between today and tomorrow. The Bloody December Civil War begins...

December 12'th preorder.

Getting a tad tired of the wait, kept myself pretty much constantly drunk the last 2 days to make the wait a bit more endurable.

we do whatever, talk, talk about how cool we are, plan to make our own Decemberist guild/nations....you know the usual stuff

That is for your retail game key. If you got a digital version you will get the code in your email tomorrow. If you got a physical game it will be in your box.

What? :confused: It said "Early access code", it didn't say "Retail game key". The company I pre-ordered the CE from (gohastings.com) sent out Early access codes and my brother got his regular edition off of Ama--

Oh I gotcha now. You're saying that box will stay greyed out until we stick in the retail product key. Good to know.

Yeah, mine will be in a box with a plastic statue (where are we supposed to put these things?) and has already been shipped so hopefully I'll have it at launch.

December 12'th preorder.

Welcome.. Im smoking a ton of weed :p