December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're interested in info about <DecemberCrew> check out this link.... Going to roll on Infinity Gate server.

Post your info or just say hey in this threat.. http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=20789

Also, the EU Chapter which may happen sometime in the near future, if applicable!

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=287611#post287611

When will you guys learn, just get your girls to start playing too. Trust me my hubby is soo glad I play too. Actually I probably play more than he does. lol

I am happy enough she does not play, but I do understand. My last g/f ended up getting into gaming after we started dating and it was fun... And yes my ex played ALOT more then I did in the end, which led to other situations =)

When will you guys learn, just get your girls to start playing too. Trust me my hubby is soo glad I play too. Actually I probably play more than he does. lol

My husband may beg to differ. Yes i used to nag about how much time he spent on stupid computer games then he followed simmial advice as yours and got me hooked on WOW. Now hes lucky to ever get a home cooked meal, clean clothes, but i still keep the sex up at lest:D

Greetings and salutations my fellow Decemberites. I registered my code on 13/12/2011.

Keep the faith! =]

Rev

Ugh, a post-twelver... man this thread USED to be cool, back when it was only us pre-twelvers.

Lets split away and make a thread for people who were cool and ordered before or on the 12th of December.

december 13th!!

Oh no. Pfhhhh, I bet you don't own an ipod.

Edited by Wishpig