December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine is in the garage and my kids keep asking me too. lol We were supposed to do it this weekend, but well procrastination kicked in. It will be up by Christmas eve or maybe on Christmas eve. lol And it will come down in like late January early February.

You guys got it all wrong, i put the tree up and all the decorating in November so i could procrastinate on pre-ordering the game till December, so i could be a Decemberist. You guys dont have an excuse for your procrastination...wait or does that mean you are better at procrastinating...damn i fail!!! :o

Hi guys, well i pre order, the deluxe version at origin on 11 of Dic. and still didnt get the email, but before I do a pre order from a Estandar Edition from Nov, and I got the email from early access, my problem is that because I redeem the standar edition before now I have two origin accounts and 2 star wars account, so my question can I start playing with my regular edition account, and at soon I get my early access from the deluxe I can switch...or I will some problem on the content of my current game.