December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True. At the time, he and my daughter, who was 12, both played SWG and I didn't. I never got any family time. Nothing fun in sitting there watching people play a computer game. So I figured if I can't beat em, join em. And so a monster was born. :rolleyes:

lol It doesn't take much to create one. My kids are already gamers already too.

Do the right thing and buy your woman a decent pc! I put my foot down and now mine is better than hubby's. :rolleyes: lol

This one is barely a month old, no way in hell will I be able to afford another one in at least a year.

In the meantime, here's my message to you, my fellow Decemberists:

(Together) We will fly so high

(Together) Tell all our friends goodbye

(Together) We will start life new

(Together) This is what we'll do

My girlfriend is catching up on KotOR - once she's done, I'll have to grant her some TOR time on the main PC... I got her hooked which is a good thing but has its drawbacks when you only have one PC capable of running the game.

yes this too was also an issue. last year we ended up begging both of our familys to just give us cash so we could both have good gaming comps :D

This one is barely a month old, no way in hell will I be able to afford another one in at least a year.

In the meantime, here's my message to you, my fellow Decemberists:

(Together) We will fly so high

(Together) Tell all our friends goodbye

(Together) We will start life new

(Together) This is what we'll do

When we get around to it