December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought most of Star Wars was made for children, even if some of us are getting rather old :D

Clone Wars does seem a bit like it is made for a younger crowd, even if parts of it might be scary for them.

Its made for all! Except circus midgets!

You're obviously already worried, Stop it, it won't do you any good. Just wait for the e-mail.

Additionally, if you see people that have dates after your prereg date consistently getting in you might want to just try launching the game rather than waiting for the email, apparently they have been significantly delayed in some cases.

"You get a pre order code from the place you purchased the game. Enter that into your account info on this site.

The e-mail just informs you your account is flagged to log in."

Yeah I ordered on Origin and put my PO code in, I just wait til I see 'PLAY' Lit up then??

You know..I have been here all this past week reading all this..and responding to it with my own two cents.

Today I guess I have become oblivious to it, for one because I havent slept yet, and for two..this thread has mostly not been about having hissy fits..its been about having fun. If people are doing the opposite of that..then they arent true Decemberists. :)

My point! My thanks. And my sympathies. *patpat* I feel better! I just have so little taste for the lack of respect...

And now, to watch a movie.

I just came to find the answer to this question too. Sounds like some 8th'ers have gotten in off the first wave? Or maybe just trolls?

There was some serious site traffic on swtor.com on the 7th and 8th, constant site crashes, delays and hang ups on registration. Many people complained about pre-order info getting screwed up at this time. Make sure you have your pre order registered under your account info, if not best contact customer support.

"You get a pre order code from the place you purchased the game. Enter that into your account info on this site.

The e-mail just informs you your account is flagged to log in."

Yeah I ordered on Origin and put my PO code in, I just wait til I see 'PLAY' Lit up then??

I believe you need to restart the client in order for it to update you to flagged status. Just logging in now and waiting until after the next wave is let in won't work.