December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read awhile back that Decemberist where uniting on a certain server. Curious if this is still true and what server/guild that may be.

Im in the US and will hopefully be playing first wave at 8CST.

A lot have. We are, however, spread out from across the world, so when it comes to timezones and what have you, I believe there's been made a guild on several servers.

I am far to lazy to bother joining one of them though, and will roll on Ludo Kresh as it's a brand new fresh server and will have less queuing. Hopefully it'll fill up nicely towards launch, yet still allow me a wonderful lag free experience during early access.

A lot have. We are, however, spread out from across the world, so when it comes to timezones and what have you, I believe there's been made a guild on several servers.

I am far to lazy to bother joining one of them though, and will roll on Ludo Kresh as it's a brand new fresh server and will have less queuing. Hopefully it'll fill up nicely towards launch, yet still allow me a wonderful lag free experience during early access.

I agree. I am looking to do the same thing.

I read awhile back that Decemberist where uniting on a certain server. Curious if this is still true and what server/guild that may be.

Im in the US and will hopefully be playing first wave at 8CST.

they are working on a PVP, PVE and EU RP server. The PVP will be Empire on Port Nowhere.

http://decembercrew.swtorlaunch.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=436972&TabID=3731567

Im starting the December Dawn Republic guild on the same server as an option. As a true procrasitinator, I do not have a website up.;)