December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

I actually pre-ordered in october from best buy and didnt get emailed my EGA code....and true to form, procrastinated calling them to get it.... 14 Dec all the way!

lol i preordered october then i saw early access on tor site so instead i bought a second copy of star wars tor for a code so i got 2 games coming only got the second for the code might give it away

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then you better keep warm. Use the procrastiblanket.

Procrastiblanket, only 5 easy payments of $19.99!

But wait! There's more! Call now and we'll send you this HIGHLY distracting game you really need as our free gift to you (or maybe we won't, who knows). Put off doing that really important project for school or making that mortgage payment at the bank while you enjoy mindless entertainment in comfort.

Procrastiblanket. Keeps you warm when you get left out in the cold!

So what do you people estimate. How many waves there is going to be tomorrow? i bet for 1. Max 2

Yeah I'd guess they will split it up, allowing 7 days in the first wave and 8 or 9 in the second wave. I am curious though how it is going to work if people pre-order from now on....if they will automatically gain EGA or if they will still carry on the wave format

Edited by GreySquall