December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm. Browser crashed as I tried to load page 666. Kind of expected :jawa_evil:

Happened to me too lol

Now when I try to navigate from this window I get "Database error" and when I refresh end up right back here :cool:

Have I ended up in Decemberist 666 limbo?

2nd. of dec....:D

I notice alot of the QQ "Let me in damnit!!! threads are gone. Sadly, they're being replaced with, "45 minute que time? WTH I want my cookie now damnit" threads.

MMO launches bring out the best in people ;-)

I have to say this is one of the cheeriest and most fun waits for something in a long time - not looking forward to all the whiners and complainers as you mentioned

Happened to me too lol

Now when I try to navigate from this window I get "Database error" and when I refresh end up right back here :cool:

Have I ended up in Decemberist 666 limbo?

2nd. of dec....:D

Sorry bout quoting myself, but writing that msg got me to 671, thank you thank you :D

(out of limbo)

how many waves have they done so far today?

QFT from official Stephen Reid thread:

We're starting to send out more invites for today.

Here's the good news: overnight we decided to send out more invites than we had originally planned. However, we'll be spacing those invites out, which means we'll have more 'waves' than the previous four-per-day. We are inviting more people today than we did during yesterday.

Sooo... I still think we Decemberites (December 7 here)--at least the earlyish Decemberites--have a 50/50 shot at getting in today if the Servers don't explode. ;)

The one thing I can think positively on that would increase our chances is that in game development, theirs a big benefit to try and get all pre-orders in today, so that they have a full business day tomorrow to respond to what would be their most stressful point before final launch.

I've worked in AAA games in that is extremely valuable going into a weekend where you won't have everyone on call. It makes a lot of sense to try and push for everyone.