December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

December 6th here :(. Have they finished the waves yet.??? Anyone know :(. I'm begging to play this!.

C'mon December peeps ! Let's scream ! :D

You'll get in on the last wave today.

Us folks that are 10th-present have to wait until tomorrow.

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maintenance Window #2:

Date: Evening of December 19th (CST)

Time: 6PM CST (4PM PST/7PM EST/12AM GMT/1AM CET)

All game servers and SWTOR.com will be offline during this period. This maintenance is expected to complete before 11PM CST, and will mark the end of Early Game Access for Star Wars: The Old Republic.

an you guys believe this.. he game launches at midnight on DEC 19th and they are going to have the servers offline during the midnight release!!!!

How do they expect that to work?

It says the maintenance will be over at 11CST which is midnight Eastern...........

Son and I bought(preordered) game via gamestop at first when they initially came out. Gamestop hosed us and wouldnt cough up any codes so we cancelled and bought via origin but by that time it was DEC 3rd before we could get code to put in. Thanks :jawa_mad:GAMESTOP:wea_03:(yOU SucK):hope_06:. So we will get in hopefully at least by the 17th but from the rate of the way they are doing things i wouldnt be surprised if we didnt get ANY early access at all. :(

Because no one will actually buy the game once it is officially released... :rolleyes:

Kind of right... i would guess that most of the real fans would have preordered and have entered their code by now or tomorow atleast. There will not be as many launch day people as we might think...