December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope they atleast tell us how many more waves there is comming today if anymore than this next one :D then I can either stay @ my PC some hours longer, or go to party with my friends :D

I suggest you go party! SWTOR will be around for a long time. If you miss an epic night out with your friends then you will be truly upset! What if one of your friends does something worthy of youtube and gets 1 million hits?

My friends and I have preordered at various points in December. Now, when we go in to 'my account', there are large green check-boxes illuminating the whole page except the one for redeeming the code. The problem is that we have redeemed the code, and if we check the 'code redeemed' page, it is actually listed as redeemed.... but no green happy check. Should I be worried?

Same thing on mine (my brother's too), I have been told this is merely because we have not been entered into a wave yet, but to tell the truth I'm a bit concerned over it myself. Cross your fingers I suppose, just don't keep 'em crossed cause they may be crossed a while. I sent a ticket in on it on the 13th and they were probably annoyed with getting the 942,789th question about this issue.

We should be fine. :cool:

Ohh Mmmm Geee it's day 4 of early access and I have still not gotten in. I am super pissed now. I took this whole week off work to play the game. That's a $1000 of pay I am missing out on because Bioware is failing hardcore at getting the invites out.

Like seriously the game has launched they should have given me my access now! People saying it has not launched are wrong it has. Seriously Bioware false advertised 5 days of access.

oh btw I ordered on Dec 9. I am so done cancelling my pre-order of CE.

Same thing on mine (my brother's too), I have been told this is merely because we have not been entered into a wave yet, but to tell the truth I'm a bit concerned over it myself. Cross your fingers I suppose, just don't keep 'em crossed cause they may be crossed a while. I sent a ticket in on it on the 13th and they were probably annoyed with getting the 942,789th question about this issue.

We should be fine. :cool:

That is for your retail game key. If you got a digital version you will get the code in your email tomorrow. If you got a physical game it will be in your box.

Ohh Mmmm Geee it's day 4 of early access and I have still not gotten in. I am super pissed now. I took this whole week off work to play the game. That's a $1000 of pay I am missing out on because Bioware is failing hardcore at getting the invites out.

Like seriously the game has launched they should have given me my access now! People saying it has not launched are wrong it has. Seriously Bioware false advertised 5 days of access.

oh btw I ordered on Dec 9. I am so done cancelling my pre-order of CE.

lol. y u so dum?