December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

Took several arrows to both knees, so didnt get to order until december 3rd :'(

Oh no, don't you start that arrow to the knee **** in here sir.

And, if you weren't so wrapped up with 'Rim, you'd have pre-ordered earlier. Killed by another Dev!

Edited by Monadnock

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear alot about people blaming GameStop about codes but did anyone try emailing them? I did and within 3 days of emailing back and forth I got my code. Rather late but the process was pretty touch and go.

I just had to submit a few pieces of info from my walk-in receipt and that was it.

December, 10!

When I pre-ordered from there, they said they would email me my code. After weeks of nothing I asked and they said they no longer had any codes (between the two Gamestops in my area).

At least after I canceled I upgraded to Digital Deluxe :) Yellow and Black blaster bolts for me!

Something I thought might make you guys commenting about only getting in at 11:59 p.m. on the 19th feel a lil bit better.

StephenReid on the 13th in the Developer Forums:

"Everyone will be getting at least one day of Early Game Access - unless you pre-order on the 19th, in which case it could be less depending on the speed of your game download, etc. If you do pre-order less than a day before we end Early Game Access, you'll get access granted very soon after you redeem your pre-order code."

I had thought about cancelling my pre-order to get my money back, but was encouraged by my guild to try to use the at least one day of EA that I have to get through the first two planets. I think that's a really good reason to stick with the PO and patiently await my invite. :p

Just have to remember to keep up with updating my client... lol.

I'm thinking we'll all be in tomorrow after the last wave.

They hit up through October 1st today (from what I've read). It would be silly to not just let the last two months in tomorrow (and the first few days of dec)

I remain optimistic for us Decemberists as well :). Tomorrow is going to be a good day!

*knocks on wood*

Went to Gamestop the 12th just to ask for the release-date, was told I could play THAT VERY NIGHT if I pre-ordered, so I did. Liars! That's what you get for being naïve I guess...

It didn't cost me anything more, and I wasn't expecting to play before the 20th anyway, but those guys really got my hopes up just to shatter them >:/