December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There were like.... 200 orders in December. We don't need a bonus wave... we're like Novembers estranged child.

But there was a ****load of pre-orders in Nov due to beta weekends

I actually suspect not even a whole Nov will get in

Edited by Kozor

Pre-ordered on 12/13 here. Can't wait to get in, hopefully it'll be tomorrow but i can live with Friday if not (though I'll probably be bored the whole time to be completely honest).

I find it funny that the people that ordered early are complaining so much about this system. If Bioware had gone the normal route and let everyone in at once then those same people would be whining about the queues and server crashes instead.

I pre-ordered dec.11 so this gives me hope... did some math on vgachartz.com based on the physical pre-order numbers in the US... these don't take into account europe or digital sales but you can get a guestimate of what's going on... there were about 344,253 pre-orders through aug/sept. there were about 409,198 through oct/nov. I would say all of Nov. tomorrow is a good bet maybe even Dec. that is if they invite more people tomorrow than they did today like they did yesterday...

edit: did a little more math. beginning of december until dec. 10 had 38,602 pre-orders so my bet is that if they finish Nov. all tomorrow Dec. will definitely be getting in, assuming everything stated above is a also true.

I posted a december crew ad on the guilds forum, not planning to be the guild leader- to laid back for that, sorry, but happy to help get us organized

Well, as it was stated previously, the problem with a guild full of chilled, laid back procrastinators is that we're all too....lazy to lead it.