December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

pre-ordered on the December the 1st also gives me time to pick which rp sever i can go on The Progenitor or Trask Ulgo .Anyone know which will be mostly english speaking .All this waiting makes it more fun to play also i feels like a 12 year old waiting for xmas oh wait lol nvm . good luck all

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They've already said they're doing this.....

Aye, however I posed the question as to whether they would 1) release new ones for the November and December people or 2) wait till launch...That was my original question.

Edited by mfrags

12.12.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Order

THIS THREAD IS NOW A CUDDLE THREAD. MORIYA IS OFFERING FREE CUDDLES, PEOPLE WITH SUICIDAL FEELINGS COME FIRST! :D

On a serious note, I'm also pretty optimistic we'll be in way before the 19th. I'm thinking we'll see at least 3 days of EA.

Edited by Moriya

We will be in by Friday Afternoon

I hope you're right. I preordered on Dec. 1, but I wasn't really expecting to get in until Sat/Sun time frame.

My guild is already on, but I procrastinated on my preorder - so I'll have to play catch up.

6th here, son talked me into coming here. Probally do the story line, hit level 50 then run back to everquest to my enchanter =) Probally one month subscription is about it for me. I hate easy games, but love how bioware does story lines. Worth my 60 bucks =)

Plus my son got his grades up to A's and B's so he could play, muhahahaha.

12/12 here :eek:

But i think we get in 15 or 16 becasue Bioware say want all preorders take 5 days early. If we go in 17-19 we loose MANY days.

And dont forget yesterday come 5 waves and today say many more! 15-16 i believe is a good day to get in.

Of course all that is theories! We see......

Really sucks that people playing legit are level 30+ now. By time the end of the ega invites are sent out, these people will probably have reached end game and started establishing server progressions, pvp gear, and a chokehold over in game economy.

Losing faith in BW by the hour. I never believed in EGA as it ruins a MMO experience of everyone being together for the first time, seeing masses of people running around and talking, and gaming with your friends/guild at the same time. Instead, BW has been fostering an imbalance. Not a good sign for things to come, just to teach people to pre-order sooner to benefit their "orders" from retailers.