December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

December preorder here too. I didn't think I would have a computer to run it, but I got an early Christmas present. Yay for new computers, boo for late preorders. :)

Almost all of my friends are in at this point, let me tell you how not very much fun that is. :D

I did mine on the 12th(didn't have proper funds until then), but I'm not all that worried about early access really. I was in beta for several months, so I don't feel the burning need to play RIGHT NOW! Plus, I still have to finish up Skyrim.

December 5th here, and lmao at all the WoW-QQ'ers in here.

I hope you stay off my sever :p

Oh gawd, WoW has the worst QQers in history. They never want to accept that they might be in the wrong.

But that's beside the point of this thread now isn't it? :jawa_redface:

Anyone taking any bets as to how big the game will be? Will it beat WoW for membership?

Certainly not, WOW is a pink elephant, there is no simple explanation for why its user base grew so large. It is highly unlikely any single MMO will ever capture such numbers again.

I preordered with Gamestop back in July, but like alot of other people never received word of any preorder code. After bickering with Gamestop and EA later and getting nowhere..just decided to buy a preorder code off Ebay for a few bucks back on Dec 6th. Screwed by both BW and Gamestop..

I preordered with Gamestop back in July, but like alot of other people never received word of any preorder code. After bickering with Gamestop and EA later and getting nowhere..just decided to buy a preorder code off Ebay for a few bucks back on Dec 6th. Screwed by both BW and Gamestop..

Im in the navy.. had my girlfriend buy it in july as well.. didnt pull in and get internet till this month.. trust me i feel you..

I've still got my money on There was a problem with the December pre-orders;

Bioware Customer Service: "we're sorry please cancel your order and you will be able to get in on the 21st after the retail launch!"

After Dec 1st pre-order = Retail access.

Edited by Bocefas

Certainly not, WOW is a pink elephant, there is no simple explanation for why its user base grew so large. It is highly unlikely any single MMO will ever capture such numbers again.

I'm afraid of the day someone figures out how to re-create it's success.

A trillion productive hours will cry out in anguish.

Edited by WatchTheGrass