Jedi Knights PvP gear is unacceptably pathetic. Be united against it!

Alexious

Now that I have it, I don't mind it at all. Especially without the helmet. Before I actually owned it I though it was terrible.

Frankly though, it's a) nice to not be in a wizards robe, and b) it's nice to see my whole head.

Both a pleasant change from the previous 40 levels.

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that I have it, I don't mind it at all. Especially without the helmet. Before I actually owned it I though it was terrible.

Frankly though, it's a) nice to not be in a wizards robe, and b) it's nice to see my whole head.

Both a pleasant change from the previous 40 levels.

Hows that rocket pack treat'n ya? I hear Jedi get a 20% damage bonus to their Rocket Punch when the get the PVP chest!

This set is terrible in nearly every way. If you have to hide your helm because of its attrocious looks, that is not exceptable. I thought it was a place holder but having read the developers response... its not. What happened to the armor sets that look like the character creation set and the sets they showed in the Jedi Progression trailors? Instead of nice armor at end game we get a samurai helmet and a rocket pack?

I have a dream that one day Jedi will actually WANT to wear their endgame gear and will no longer have Jedi Booty Syndrome.

I don't mind the pack. Honestly, I don't really mind the helmet.

I am sorry my view differs from the collective

It's not the best set ever made, but I don't hate it as much as I thought I would now that I have it.

Edited by Brightblack

Man, look at all the skins you can unlock in the forde unleashed, there are so good ideas there. *** BIOWARE!!

Look at the old republic comics, great looking armor/robes there.

Look at the clone wars series

Look at general kota´s outfit

I mean, ok , you r a ****y artist who came up with a hideous armor, ok, there are **** artists, OK, but WHO THE HELL APROVED THIS ****!!!

I find it strange that Bioware since early beta? Were talking about the "armored monk" thing. Look at the first teasers of both sentinel and Guardian. THere is an element of robes in every single image.

"Designing the light side"

Jedi Garment

Jedi knight progression video

I cant see a single pixel that gives a hint toward a "full plate" samurai style armor?

Like someone said: The Guardian lvl 40 pvp armor is exactly what people expect. A little bit of glorious shoulder ornaments with robe sticking out, Optional hood etc.

i really don't get it.

all of the armor as you level int his game looks REALLY good.

it feels like star wars. it looks like star wars. when iw ear my robes and run around you look at my character and say "yes that's a jedi"

i look at this armor and i am horrified.

it's like a completely different person/team designed the end game gear. it is horrible across all the classes. was this armor skinners bring your kid to work day?

also only color differences between the final three sets?

LAZY!

PLEASE CHANGE THIS ARMOR IT IS DISGUSTING

I honestly thought that Bioware would have put extra attention to the Jedi Knight this being Star Wars but it's been pathetic compared to other classes. The pvp gear must have been some type of terrible April's fool joke and they just left it there.

Why are you people still going on and on about this? They have already said fully modable gear is coming. There's no need to keep bumping the thread with "/signed" when the solution is due soon.

I think it's great that the Devs are going to implement a system to let us take the mods out of this armor and put it into whatever modable armor we want. I'm truly excited about that. :)

However, I still think it's important for JK players to let the Devs know that many (most?) JK players don't like the look of this armor. Eventually the Devs will create new content and JK players want the Devs to know -not- to base new armors off of this armor's appearance.

I gotta agree.. Take one look ad Obi Wan in Cone wars.. thats how a level 50 Knight should look.. not a power ranger...

QFT

Seriously.. I just rerolled from my 50 inquisitor to a jedi knight to find out that my PvP set looks horrible! A little disappointed as all of the other PvP sets look fantastic. Can't wait for the fully modable gear.

I think the PVP sets for Jedi look GREAT!

thx!

just my opinion

I wish there was an optional robe... but hey!

Looks cool either way and a nice change!

okay this must be your first time using forums online.

they are for COMPLAINING! you should log off IMMEDIATELY. :D